talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cardiff 2-3 Crystal Palace - Saturday 4th May, 2019

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Cardiff_City_crest.svg.png     VS     821px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.svg.png

Head to Head
Crystal Palace 0-0 Cardiff
Cardiff 0-3 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 2-0 Cardiff
Cardiff 2-1 Crystal Palace (Championship)
Crystal Palace 3-2 Cardiff (Championship)

Recent Form
Cardiff - LLWLL
Crystal Palace - DWLWL

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Murphy is getting treatment so it might not be the best taste to say it, but I don’t think there was anything wrong with the challenge tbh... what a challenge from Aaron Wan-Bissaka. He’s impressed me all season, basically ever since we played them and I took note of him. Rumours are United want him, but I hope not. I think he’s got a massive future ahead of him.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I know Murphy is getting treatment so it might not be the best taste to say it, but I don’t think there was anything wrong with the challenge tbh... what a challenge from Aaron Wan-Bissaka. He’s impressed me all season, basically ever since we played them and I took note of him. Rumours are United want him, but I hope not. I think he’s got a massive future ahead of him.

Get him in as Trent's back up

• Subscriber

Wan-Bissaka has really been very good all season. I wouldn't mind taking him as well because I think hes rock-steady and with a team playing more attacking football he'd thrive as well. 

Btw where is @The Palace Fan? Feels like he hasn’t posted in a while, I don’t know if that’s true or not and I hope I’m wrong.

Also gutted for you @Bluebird Hewitt - so much has gone against you this season that was out of your control and right now you’re staring relegation in the face. It’s been the one time in my life I’ve wanted a Warnock to survive relegation.

After that Townsend goal, I think you’re down unfortunately. Gutted, I like having a Welsh team up in the prem and you are so much fucking better than Swansea. And it’s off the back of referees fucking you

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Zaha scores. Cardiff down as it stands.

Meanwhile, pre-match...

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Keep up mate :D 

• The title was changed to Cardiff 2-3 Crystal Palace - Saturday 4th May, 2019
  • Subscriber

Felt Cardiff were wasteful in front of goal. They cold have easily put a few away and maybe even walked away with a win but it wasn't meant to be in the end.

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

And that is that. We are officially relegated. 

I will miss your posts in the elitist Premiership section next season so there is a downside to all this as well mate.. 

Thought Cardiff did well to take it until the penultimate game of the season before their fate was sealed.. that has to be applauded at least

Image result for deflating sheep gif

Unlucky mate.. relegation is never a good feeling.. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I will miss your posts in the elitist Premiership section next season so there is a downside to all this as well mate.. 

Thought Cardiff did well to take it until the penultimate game of the season before their fate was sealed.. that has to be applauded at least

Image result for deflating sheep gif

Unlucky mate.. relegation is never a good feeling.. 

You are allowed to visit the Football League section :D 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

You are allowed to visit the Football League section :D 

Yea I know, but you know when you throw all the leftover food in the bin over a couple of days and then a bit later you think you might have accidentally thrown something out you shouldn't have and have to rummage around in all the muck all the way to the bottom to be sure it's not there? that's how I feel going in there.. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

And that is that. We are officially relegated. 

Never mind, I will be cheering you on next season in the Championship to return back into the EPL and kick arses, adopt a team? Cardiff for me, can't have the EPL without a Welsh team, lovely ladies down your way  :bye:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ccde3394e7a386f73

Archived