talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Inter Appoint Antonio Conte

Conte's Next Managerial Role  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Conte end up Next Year?

• AS Roma
    • Inter Milan
    • AC Milan
    • Juvetus
    • Other (PSG, etc)

A lot of rumors that he is going to return to Italy. The major two front runners are Roma and Inter Milan. 

Milan and Juventus have also been rumored, but less likely so. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd think I'd be happy with Conte at Inter. I hope he's been humbled a bit, and he'd be over to get us over the hump, that I just don't see Spaletti being able to do. 

21 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol I see this right after I pick Roma in the polls xD

I'd guess Juve or Inter then.

I think it's Inter. 

Juve are happy, AC Milan can't outbid Inter and Inter are more solid in the back with more capital. 

However, I am thinking that he might never come to Inter with strong ties with Juve. Our rivalry with Juve is more fierce than that with AC Milan, and much more brutal than that between AC and Juve, so I'd be rather surprised if he joined us, but I can't seem him going to AC either. 

5 minutes ago, Eco said:

I think it's Inter. 

Juve are happy, AC Milan can't outbid Inter and Inter are more solid in the back with more capital. 

However, I am thinking that he might never come to Inter with strong ties with Juve. Our rivalry with Juve is more fierce than that with AC Milan, and much more brutal than that between AC and Juve, so I'd be rather surprised if he joined us, but I can't seem him going to AC either. 

Take a look at who's there too. Arguably two of the best CB's. Skriniar and now Godin. Quality strikeforce. Hardworking and experienced midfield. 

That team screams for Conte. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Take a look at who's there too. Arguably two of the best CB's. Skriniar and now Godin. Quality workforce. Hardworking and experienced midfield. 

That team screams for Conte. 

and De Vrij...

It's the best backline in Italy outside of Juve, but a lot closer than some may suspect. 

• The title was changed to Antonio Conte - Where will he End up?
On 12/05/2019 at 14:16, ScoRoss said:

Strong statements from various media this afternoon about Conte agreeing a deal with Inter to coach them next season.

Yeah - Seems like it's almost complete that Conte will come coach Inter. 

Fantastic for Inter, Fantastic for the league. :congrats:

• The title was changed to Antonio Conte set for Inter Milan
Conte set for Inter

Former Juventus and Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has agreed terms to become Inter’s next Coach.

Sky Sport Italia journalist Fabrizio Romano corroborates Corriere dello Sport’s claim last week that Conte is a dead cert to replace Luciano Spalletti at Inter.

Furthermore, the ex-Italy CT will put pen to paper on ‘a three or four-year contract’ with the Nerazzurri as he believes he can make them ‘title contenders again’.

Judging by what Conte did with Costa, he won't for a minute stand for Icardi and Wanda's shit. Great appointment and hopefully he gets them competing again. 

Handanovic

De Vrij-------Godin------Skriniar

Vrsaljko------------------------------------------Asamoah

Vecino------Nainggolan

Chiesa------------------------------De Paul

Martinez

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Judging by what Conte did with Costa, he won't for a minute stand for Icardi and Wanda's shit. Great appointment and hopefully he gets them competing again. 

Handanovic

Vecino------Nainggolan

Martinez

You reckon he'd want to deal with Nainggolan? Seems a player they may well get someone to buy, as he also isn't young anymore.

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

You reckon he'd want to deal with Nainggolan? Seems a player they may well get someone to buy, as he also isn't young anymore.

He's been obsessed with him. Desperately tried to get him at Chelsea as well. His work rate in general gives Conte a boner. There's also Brozovic. 

I hope Inter land both Chiesa and De Paul. Massive upgrades. 

11 hours ago, Cicero said:

Handanovic

Vecino------Nainggolan

Martinez

Doesn't have the stamina for that role anymore. There is a reason Spaletti plays him with less work effort as an offensive midfielder.

On 07/05/2019 at 17:43, Cicero said:

Any club on the planet will be lucky to have him. The best manager, on a coaching level, we've ever had. 

You wanted him gone

10 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Because he threw his toys out the pram with his limited coaching role. 

So he's not that great then is he

20 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Right because that makes sense. 

He's great when it suits him no doubt. So what happens if he doesn't get what he wants at inter? He chucks his toys out again. Part of being a great coach is dealing with adversity.

• The title was changed to OFFICIAL: Inter appoint Conte

Archived