talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

If You Had to Be Another Nationality - What would you Choose?

football forum

After @MUFC's gem (:ph34r:) about changing race, I think it'd be more interesting to hear what people would change with their nationality if they had to. 

Probably best if you share what nationality you are, what your answer is, and why. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

If I really had to change it then I'd choose Japan as they have the most powerful passport in the world at the moment. Don't see any other reason or benefit in choosing any other nationality...

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

If I really had to change it then I'd choose Japan as they have the most powerful passport in the world at the moment. Don't see any other reason or benefit in choosing any other nationality...

That's UAE at the moment 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Azeem said:

That's UAE at the moment 

For real? Would have never thought... At any case, I'll take whoever has the most powerful one at any given moment then, hehe.

Personally, I'd go European...probably Dutch or Denmark. Love both countries while visiting and they seem to have great relationships with the majority of the world. 

• Subscriber

San Marino. Best chance of getting into the national squad so that when I start my real life Football Manager career at the age of 35 I can set my past experience to International Footballer and boost my starting stats.

35 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Norwegian. 

My favourite place.

Never made it past Stockholm but I wish I could visit Oslo (and Helsinki). 

Ever been to Iceland? Heard that's an amazing place. 

• Subscriber

German, I would imagine, I could speak a little bit of German when I was stationed there in the army in the early '70s but lost most of what I learnt then nowadays, me and the wife loved it in Germany when we were there and the wife said that German sounded a bit like the Scottish way of talking and she did quite well when we were there but as I said we have lost a lot of it now.

If anything else I would imagine I would love to speak, read & write Russian. 

19 hours ago, Azeem said:

That's UAE at the moment 

Surely that can't be true, does Israel allow arabics to enter their country?

I am struggling to think of a nation that has an embargo on Japan, although I could be wrong on both.

I have a Canadian passport, which is obviously much more effective than a Peruvian one. So I can't really complain with my current nationalities as I love being both. Peruvian through the blood and Canadian through the head. 

If I had to change it ignoring passports, I'd probably be British. I already am partly british through my grandparents but I mean actually born and reside there.

14 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Surely that can't be true, does Israel allow arabics to enter their country?

I am struggling to think of a nation that has an embargo on Japan, although I could be wrong on both.

There two indexes apparently one of them ranks Japan and the other UAE as No.1

Archived