talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

April 2019 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

It's around this time of year that this member flourishes - coincidentally it was April 2018 that he last won it outright and since then has been on the 'podium' several times. It's common thinking around here as well that this member is a real stalwart for TF365 and he produces good posts on any given topic be it football-related or comments made in news & politics section. This month has been no different although the final votes were fairly close. 

From a personal point of view, I think he is well on the way to becoming a TF365 Legend if he continues to be a sound member and continues to post as he has done on this forum since March 2017 or well before that on the old forum.

So without further ado, here's your belated birthday present, @Dr. Gonzo

We got Jurgen to do a little birthday dance for you to celebrate...

source.gif

As mentioned, it was a close-run thing for April; in 2nd place was @RandoEFC and 3rd was @Bluewolf

Keep it up everyone!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

All the way from Britains Got Talent and still in the finals to the member of the month here in the Hall of Fame in TF365, the one and only @Dr. Gonzo congratulations buddy and you might just win this years Britains Got Talent too. :D

20190413_200730.jpg.8132446fe243c09e5e9a6086d9d4b463.jpg.648aa69d9fc5052a7d641785dd9ea8ef.jpg 

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I wonder what the ranking for this MOM would look like if you based it on teams supported?? 

I mean @Dr. Gonzo has just got another title in the bag for Liverpool supporters on here or is this their first one.. :ph34r:

Is that the sounds of knives sharpening I hear? nevermind its just noise from Manchester

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I wonder what the ranking for this MOM would look like if you based it on teams supported?? 

I mean @Dr. Gonzo has just got another title in the bag for Liverpool supporters on here or is this their first one.. :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure I won in April last year too xD - might be just how the mods wish me a happy birthday

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm pretty sure I won in April last year too xD - might be just how the mods wish me a happy birthday

Well if it was anything to do with your posts... 🙊

• The topic was unpinned

Archived