• Last Reply

Must win. Dinho is 50/50 De Bruyne is out

Ederson

Walker - Stones - Laporte - Mendy

Bernardo - Gundogan - Silva

Sterling - Aguero - Sane

BENCH:- Muric, Danilo, Kompany, Delph, Mahrez, Foden, Jesus, 

• Administrator

Can see this being another 5-1 in all honesty. Not much left to play for, Man City to go all out for the win regardless of Liverpool's result on Saturday evening. 

• Subscriber

We're a funny side and I do think we've got a skillset that can hurt Man City, but I'll be surprised if we don't lose. Reckon a home win but both teams to score is the smart bet.

• Subscriber

I don't know what Rodgers is going to be like though against the absolute best. He's only had to face one top six side so far and to be honest Arsenal at home is an easier game than plenty of those outside of that at the minute. His teams have taken some absolute pastings over the years.

I wouldn't be shocked if this was something like 4-2. We will cause them problems - we always do.

23 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't know what Rodgers is going to be like though against the absolute best. He's only had to face one top six side so far and to be honest Arsenal at home is an easier game than plenty of those outside of that at the minute. His teams have taken some absolute pastings over the years.

I wouldn't be shocked if this was something like 4-2. We will cause them problems - we always do.

His approach either catches big teams off guard and gets impressive results against the odds, or leads to absolute soul-crushing demolitions.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Harry said:

I will track Brendan Rodgers down and offer him my arse if he can take two or three points off City in this game!

Brendan after the news

bhzTpFi.jpg

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Wonder if Rodgers will bend over and take it up the shitter against City because he was sacked by Liverpool, just like some implied Rafa would? 

To be honest mate, I didn't really think Rafa would bend over xD. Just thought Liverpool would win regardless. 

Likewise think Man City will win regardless as well tomorrow night. 

4 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Wonder if Rodgers will bend over and take it up the shitter against City because he was sacked by Liverpool, just like some implied Rafa would? 

I think Rodgers will bend over simply because I don’t think he’s evolved as a manager, thus doesn’t prioritise defending, thus Man City shal penetrate them over and over and over.

Prove me wrong Brendan, you low budget David Brent

Putting aside his ties to Liverpool, for an ambitious manager like Brendan there is great opportunity in being the team that swing the title race.

I hope he's motivated by that as a battling win for Leicester in the context of the level of interest and importance surrounding this match would be a huge profile boost for the summer recruitment prospects.

• Subscriber

There is now no mathematical scenario where Leicester get into Europe but Liverpool don't win the league. For us to get into Europe we need to win both of our games, and Wolves lose theirs, which is of course against Liverpool.

The catch here Liverpool fans is I don't think we're going all out for it this year. I think we will next year (and if we don't then quite honestly I question the reason we even bother) but this year I think we'll not see ourselves as being properly prepared.

I say this like we can dictate beating Man City away or not simply based on how much we want European football xD the truth is when I put it like this, a fully fired up Man City which are absolutely desperate for the result against a Leicester that might not be, then there is only one winner.

This is a team and club capable of surprises though.

Not to jynx things but Rodgers was the first manager to get any kind of result against Pep's City. 

He might have got us annihilated against PSG and Barca but we drew home and away against Man City. 

12 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think Rodgers will bend over simply because I don’t think he’s evolved as a manager, thus doesn’t prioritise defending, thus Man City shal penetrate them over and over and over.

Prove me wrong Brendan, you low budget David Brent

You really don't like Rodgers do youxD

9 hours ago, Azeem said:

Leicester make Liverpool proud !

The title contest would explode if that happened, as the final weekend for Liverpool is by no means a certain 3 points.

For the good of football, please win or draw tomorrow Leicester... A new champion would be nice and I would definitely prefer Liverpool win it over City as they are a much proper club and more than anything the players and Klopp deserve something after the CL final loss last year and also for the way they kept it up with City.

Two games away from winning the title, don't think Rogers has a choice in which way he gets fucked tonight xD  ..if he wants it rough attack us, if he just wants the tip, park the bus ..Beat Leicester and Brighton and we are back to back Champions and treble winners this season (with the FA Cup later this month) 

• The title was changed to Man City 1-0 Leicester - Monday 6th May, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived