talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-0 Leicester - Monday 6th May, 2019

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inverted said:

How many times is Silva allowed to hack someone from behind to kill a counterattack before he gets booked?

Is there a new rule that you're not allowed to book people who've had hair transplants?

• Administrator
Just now, Inverted said:

How many times is Silva allowed to hack someone from behind to kill a counterattack before he gets booked?

He got booked for the tackle on Tielemans. 

5 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Do you get the sky punditry where you are?

No, I'm not seeing it on TV.

6 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Unbelievably cynical challenge from David Silva on Tielemans. City counter from the free kick.

Really negative approach from City tonight, and Leicester have still created an unusual amount. Bizarre. 

I've always thought fouls like that should be punished with a red. No attempt to play the ball and, regardless of whether he was the last man, the intent was to stop a goal through illegal means

• Administrator

Aguero off the bar! Schmeichel looked to have clawed it out as well after it hit the bar. 

Wonder if this is where Man City will up the tempo now. We've been known to lose a goal just before half time... 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Ooohh that looked like it went in, but I assume it didn't because doesn't the ref get a notification on his watch thing if the goal line technology says it crossed the line?

Yep. Nothing even went over the line anyway judging by the replays. 

• Administrator

Man City fans really are a bunch of moaners. Booing Mike Dean sometimes when he's got nothing wrong so far xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Man City fans really are a bunch of moaners. Booing Mike Dean sometimes when he's got nothing wrong so far xD

From what I hear hes always a good omen for them shows you how much their fans really know.

• Subscriber

While Kompany did have a point since he touched the ball how can he not call that foul for taking the player out after? Bernado Silva is the troubleman tonight hes everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Kompany wiping out Maddison when he's nearly through. 

Pep might not tell his players to tactically foul, but he certainly doesn't try to stop them. 

There's literally footage of him telling his players to tactically foul

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Not at the game mate?

Nah haven't gone to this one.

I think they're panicking. Christ their fans are a bunch of whingers. They can't call Liverpool victims on this showing.

Leicester. A carbon copy of that first half would be nice. 

City always come out second half bouncing, hopefully Leicester can at least counter well on them like they did the first half. 

I'll hunt Brendan Rodgers down and suck his wang if Leicester don't get beat tonight 

• Subscriber

City have been cagey, crowd aren't helping at all either.

Leicester have done well, they've got a lot of decent players. I'll save the real praise for when they're playing like this more than 3 months into a new management regime though.

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Haha they were moaning before the game that he's from the Wirral. Forgetting that Manchester's Anthony Taylor reffed City v Liverpool earlier in the season 

This is unbearable to watch. I've not watched any of their last few games but had to watch this one. 

8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

It's the wrong lineup Foden, Kompany, Gundogan should not be playing this game  ..Sane needs to come on now

Gundogan has done well I thought. Done well to keep the ball with Vardy dropping onto him.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

City have been cagey, crowd aren't helping at all either.

Leicester have done well, they've got a lot of decent players. I'll save the real praise for when they're playing like this more than 3 months into a new management regime though.

Totally fair. I am however more confident in Rodgers than the others.

• The title was changed to Man City 1-0 Leicester - Monday 6th May, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived