• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
28 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

They're in the play off semi finals! 

I'll do a new thread soon for us to find a new club to support and I'll personally keep everyone up to date etc. 

I was on their website last night, and it's just impossible to get any news, or to even watch/listen to them. 

I think we need a club that we can atleast watch or listen to. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Eco said:

I was on their website last night, and it's just impossible to get any news, or to even watch/listen to them. 

I think we need a club that we can atleast watch or listen to. 

They're streaming the play off matches but you have to pay which sucks.

https://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/football/how-stream-national-league-north-and-south-play-offs-everything-you-need-know-including-prices-and-kick-times-2915437

On 23/07/2020 at 17:10, Pyfish said:

Parted with six quid for this in the end. Not the most enthralling match so far but Gateshead are 1-0 up halfway through the first half from a decent header.

1-1, Gateshead's Mike Williamson (the old Newcastle defender) concedes a penalty which Boston convert. Did seem a bit dodgy mind, looked as though Williamson pulled away before there was any contact.

2-1 Boston. Williamson concedes another penalty for an incident only the lino saw. No-one at all has any idea what happened. Thewlis converts again for the Pilgrims.

4-2 Boston, centre forward Jake Wright attempts a cross (I think) from tight on the right hand side that drifts into the far corner. Absolute worldie of a finish, just no idea if he meant it!

Finishes Boston United 5-3 Gateshead. They'll face Altrincham at home (their final ever match at York Street) next Saturday for a place in the National League.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, tlr said:

Finishes Boston United 5-3 Gateshead. They'll face Altrincham at home (their final ever match at York Street) next Saturday for a place in the National League.

I’ve set a reminder to watch it. Got a Boston friend who has paid for it so he’s going to share his screen so we can watch on Zoom or something 

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived