talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Call of Duty

football forum

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I have it but haven't played loads. I like it though.

MW2 multiplayer was really good, all my mates think that's the best. Some good memories bashing MW2 and BOPS1. Hours well spent!!

Black Ops 1 was the best all round for me, always thought that. Campaign was shit hot as everyone thinks. I really liked the maps and guns on Multiplayer. Summit, Firing Range, Jungle, Havana, Hanoi etc etc. 

And Zombies... loved it. I remember once spending 10 hours in one game on Kino Der Toten and got to like 4th best on the leaderboard. I loved the original maps. Before it all got a bit too silly in 1 or 2 of the games.

I'm friends with a Belgian guy called Yannick just from gaming on Black Ops 1 and Zombies in particular. xD

That's normal mate, I'm actually friends with 3 people because of football manager, from west Canada, and 2 from Australia. I've managed to meet all 3 in person!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah but when you play right at launch, you're sort of limited to only those who bought the digital copy + those who stayed up late enough for the launch time.

Good point, I look forward to getting home and playing it now.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Good point, I look forward to getting home and playing it now.

Same I can't fucking wait to get out of work, have this lady fuck around with ultrasounding my hand and giving me some new exercises to do, and getting home to finally fucking play. 

Might take me some time to get used to it, but Blackout kinda sucks if I'm honest. It should be easy to find a starting gun and you're fucked if you get shot from behind. There's little you can do to repel an attack if from behind. The map is a very nice touch though.

I think Blackout is fucking ace. Perfect blend of PUBG and COD - if you liked a COD game and like battle royale games, odds are you will like the game mode.

The zombies maps are really fun as well. And the multiplayer is better than I thought it would be.

Pretty happy with this COD.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
football forum
22 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

After how Activision lied and raped you of your wallet with the MW remaster, I'll be giving this a huge miss. 

Yeah I'm being very reserved. My first real COD was BOPS anyway and not MW2, but I'd still be excited about a proper remaster. My guess is that it will be a standalone game rather than bundled in with something else but that there will be half the maps and the rest hidden behind DLC. The badges and calling cards will probably be locked behind micro-transactions too. 

football forum
10 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I'd love to see World at War remastered. Underrated game.

I really enjoyed WWII, but it seems as though that didn't sell too well either. 

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That actually looks pretty good, but with Activision as the publisher, trailers being 'in game footage' tend to lie out their arse (see Aliens Colonial Marines and Watchdogs for that), and that the core gameplay for Call of Duty hasn't really changed since the original Modern Warfare, I'll keep expectations low. 

football forum
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

That actually looks pretty good, but with Activision as the publisher, trailers being 'in game footage' tend to lie out their arse (see Aliens Colonial Marines and Watchdogs for that), and that the core gameplay for Call of Duty hasn't really changed since the original Modern Warfare, I'll keep expectations low. 

I am part of the high minority that enjoyed COD WWII. I hate the futuristic stuff so really took to the World War stuff after being without it for so long. 

I'm keeping expectations on the floor for this, but hoping to be surprised. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the missions as they've apparantly taken inspiration from the famous "No Russian" level however I just can't see them wanting to rock the boat too much in this PC/snowflake dominated world.

football forum
On 02/03/2019 at 22:32, RandoEFC said:

I'd love to see World at War remastered. Underrated game.

18 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

They should do World at War remastered.

Alright @RandoEFC we get your point :ph34r:.

• Subscriber
On 03/03/2019 at 09:00, Cannabis said:

I really enjoyed WWII, but it seems as though that didn't sell too well either. 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

I am part of the high minority that enjoyed COD WWII. I hate the futuristic stuff so really took to the World War stuff after being without it for so long. 

Is there an echo in here @Cannabis :ph34r:

• 4 months later...
On 31/10/2019 at 12:05, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is the new Modern Warfare good? I've heard the multiplayer is buggy as fuck, but the campaign is good.

I didn’t actually want to get it until I heard it’s a complete reboot of the franchise. 

Not that there’s anything wrong with the original, (I consider MW2 second only to BO)  but to be able to do a campaign with Task force 141 and possibly get an alternate ending would be awesome. 

Archived