talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Call of Duty

football forum

football forum

cod-logo-black.png

Yes, I know it's a huge pile of wank now but will the return to COD's roots bring this franchise back to what it was? I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that everything since the original Black Ops has been terrible so here's to hoping that when World War II is revealed on Wednesday it's something that we can get excited about.  

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first one was one of the best Call of Duty games. It received so much bad press at the time because it was just constantly old war games coming out. Recently it's been futuristic wank so it's nice to be going back in time again.

• Subscriber

Black Ops was definitely then best I'm glad I'm not alone in that. i was fully prestiged, 15 I think? And had all the gold guns etc I also binged on it. 

I'm also a big zombies fan, and I remember spending hours and hours getting to level 70 or something on Kino. I was in the top 100 in the world for a while. 

I'd not heard of this until I saw this topic but I'm glad... battlefield shits all over COD nowadays. 

• 3 weeks later...

How many people are getting this?

I'm bumping this up because I'm playing Bo3 again and I'm enjoying it as much as ever. I was also planning on getting this new one, so I was curious as to who on here would get it?

10 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

How many people are getting this?

I'm bumping this up because I'm playing Bo3 again and I'm enjoying it as much as ever. I was also planning on getting this new one, so I was curious as to who on here would get it?

Not really arsed. Last one I played was Black Ops 2 and haven't been arsed with any of the others since.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 5:05 PM, Cannabis said:

A SPRINGFIELD WITH A SCOPE ATTACHED CANNOT BE CLIP LOADED

FUCKING CALL OF DUTY HOW DO THEY FUCK UP GUNS IN A GAME CENTRED ON GUNS?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH:40_rage:

• 1 month later...
football forum
53 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Pre-Ordered this. Not properly got into a COD game for so long.

Anyone else getting? I still want a Black Ops re-master! 

Black Ops I is the best COD game ever made, criminal that it hasn't been re-mastered. It's the only game that I've been untouchable on too, I played the game some years later and was still taking the piss.

I'll be getting COD WW2 and to their credit it does look superb.

football forum
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Nah. Haven't played any of them since Black Ops 2 and this doesn't really look like it'll tempt me back.

That's not the attitude Stephen.

On 9/8/2017 at 6:38 PM, Spike said:

A SPRINGFIELD WITH A SCOPE ATTACHED CANNOT BE CLIP LOADED

FUCKING CALL OF DUTY HOW DO THEY FUCK UP GUNS IN A GAME CENTRED ON GUNS?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH:40_rage:

I think you mean "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" :ph34r:

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Black Ops I is the best COD game ever made, criminal that it hasn't been re-mastered. It's the only game that I've been untouchable on too, I played the game some years later and was still taking the piss.

I'll be getting COD WW2 and to their credit it does look superb.

Snap. Fully prestiged and had all the Gold guns. I loved the online maps, loved zombies... just a perfect game.

17 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Nah. Haven't played any of them since Black Ops 2 and this doesn't really look like it'll tempt me back.

Don't be a gay sheep shagging cunt.

Get it. :coffee:

For sure getting it. Looks superb. PS4 anyone? 

Echo on Black Ops though. Best game of the franchise for me, MW2 close second. A remaster would be a game changer. 

Campaign on Black Ops was a gem. Fantastic story and character arc of Mason. The 'zombies' music tying into some of the scenes worked great. 

Did those released JFK assassination files have anything on him? :ph34r:

On 4/22/2017 at 0:14 PM, Cannabis said:

cod-logo-black.png

Yes, I know it's a huge pile of wank now but will the return to COD's roots bring this franchise back to what it was? I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that everything since the original Black Ops has been terrible so here's to hoping that when World War II is revealed on Wednesday it's something that we can get excited about.  

I enjoyed the one with space combat, hope they do a follow up to that   ..WW2 games have been done to death and bores the fuck out of me now

• Subscriber
On 31/10/2017 at 1:56 PM, Cicero said:

For sure getting it. Looks superb. PS4 anyone? 

Echo on Black Ops though. Best game of the franchise for me, MW2 close second. A remaster would be a game changer. 

Campaign on Black Ops was a gem. Fantastic story and character arc of Mason. The 'zombies' music tying into some of the scenes worked great. 

Did those released JFK assassination files have anything on him? :ph34r:

Bang on.

Yes PS4, JSharples18.

Liking it so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 19/11/2017 at 8:35 PM, Cannabis said:

I have to say that this COD is the best in years and I'm loving it so far. I'm doing Assassins Creed at the moment so haven't touched the story but have put some solid hours into multiplayer to the point where I'm actually pretty good at it. Domination without a doubt being the best mode to play thus far. 

Is there anyone on Xbox that fancies getting together for a few games? <3

:tumbleweed:

Just get a PS4 mate.

Archived