• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Goal of the season

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Somebody wack that goal on here. Just watched it back again, it's such a special hit. Once in a career that sort of sweet connection.

It's also the fact he's running on to it as well which makes it more difficult... 

oQENWj.gif

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Hazard v West Ham.

Was just thinking of this one an all. Ludicrous run, but I think the spectacle of Townsend's just beats itml.

• Subscriber

Hazard vs West Ham for me too. Townsend's is very impressive considering the situation but Hazard pulls off a piece of magic to get past that many defenders.

• Subscriber

Kompany's goal will be the one to win it imo. Its the title winning goal as far as I can see and even if you mention Townsend or Hazard both those goals are not half as important as what Kompany just did tonight.

• Subscriber

They showed some of the goals after the televised match tonight. Townsend is the stand out on an individual basis, still beats Kompanys for me. Kompanys goal might be the moment of the season but the quality of goal goes to Townsend.

Arsenal also scored two brilliant team goals against Fulham (Ramsey) and Leicester (Aubameyang) that I think are worth a mention. Both goals where they play from their own box and score without the opponents touching the ball within about 30 seconds.

Both in this video below, couldn't find individual clips.

Archived