talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool (4) 4-0 (3) Barcelona - Tuesday 7th May, 2019 (SF 2nd Leg)

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

Watch Roma's defence this season compared to last. His presence has been sorely missed.

He papered off a whole load of cracks.

I've seen him for Brasil for 15+ games and for Liverpool maybe 6 times this season?

He's a good shot stopper but he's very limited technically. Also prone to an error every here and now. Not a bad trait to have as your best, but also not even close on the level of Ter Stegen, or prime Neuer.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I've seen him for Brasil for 15+ games and for Liverpool maybe 6 times this season?

He's a good shot stopper but he's very limited technically. Also prone to an error every here and now. Not a bad trait to have as your best, but also not even close on the level of Ter Stegen, or prime Neuer.

Limited to what though?

If I'm Barcelona, I wouldn't swap Ter Stegen for him. But if I'm Liverpool, I also wouldn't swap Allison for Ter Stegen. 

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

Limited to what though?

If I'm Barcelona, I wouldn't swap Ter Stegen for him. But if I'm Liverpool, I also wouldn't swap Allison for Ter Stegen. 

His technique is terrible.

If I was Liverpool I would swap Alisson any day for Ter Stegen. He's good but he's not elite in my humble opinion.

That said, today he deserves a lot of credit, as does TAA who I've been such a critic of in the past.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Wow, that was very unsporting.

Maybe Barca should consider that in the CL, you should try and play football rather than standing around expecting the other team not to try and score like in La Liga. 

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

His technique is terrible.

If I was Liverpool I would swap Alisson any day for Ter Stegen. He's good but he's not elite in my humble opinion.

That said, today he deserves a lot of credit, as does TAA who I've been such a critic of in the past.

Technique for?

Horrible night for Suarez. Losing his place in the final and is now hated at Liverpool.

I stand by what I said earlier in terms of being provocative, but if it backfires these are the consequences I'm afraid.

Just now, ScoRoss said:

Technique for?

Kicking it long and handling. It doesn't impress me.

Tite told him to play it short for Brazil because his goal kicks are horrible.

• The title was changed to Liverpool (4) 4-0 (3) Barcelona - Tuesday 7th May, 2019 (SF 2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived