talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool (4) 4-0 (3) Barcelona - Tuesday 7th May, 2019 (SF 2nd Leg)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Liverpool really started well out of the blocks but begs the question how long can they keep this intensity and high tempo, high press up for? 

• Subscriber

BT need stripping of Champions League football until they can put on proper commentators. The bias is utterly cringeworthy. It' like watching fucking Fanzone.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

BT need stripping of Champions League football until they can put on proper commentators. The bias is utterly cringeworthy. It' like watching fucking Fanzone.

I like that McManaman let us know Valverde has put his coat on though. Not sure what I'd have done without that info.

I also like how he thinks Shaqiri can 'just go past Busquets' with ease xD

Top class commentary. 

I do have to wonder how Suarez would get on at a weaker team these days. You can't argue with his off the ball movement and ability to bag chances, but he's nothing like the player he used to be. We've seen hints of him not working well at a more conservative team like Uruguay who don't have too many playmakers besides Suarez himself.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Pretty sure Liverpool fans were supporting Suárez at the World Cup and were rubbing it in when he scored against England. I see times have changed a bit then.

1p74ap.jpg

wHy d0 yOu hATe LivERpoOl s0 mUCh tH0Ugh?! 

Also, this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but Suarez' ability to trick the officials and be a "cheat" is what wins you games in this sport. People may not like it, but that sort of attitude and determination is a winners mentality. Being too nice often doesn't result in good things.

I've been asking for that sort of pettiness on the Peruvian national team for a while.

• Administrator
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Are we going to have put up with your vapid, childish nonsense posts even more now, just because I upset you with some truths? If so I take it back.

Upset me xD

Don't flatter yourself. 

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Are we going to have put up with your vapid, childish nonsense posts even more now, just because I upset you with some truths? If so I take it back.

#TruthBombs

Just now, Rick said:

Suarez is horrible. No respect at all for this club or these players. Rat.

Suarez only cares about winning for his team mate. He's not going to put his antics aside for 2 games and risk his team losing.

It's like I said - that sort of provocative mentality is what wins you games.

Just now, Rick said:

Suarez is horrible. No respect at all for this club or these players. Rat.

Suarez has always been a cunt. We liked him when he was our cunt, but being on the receiving end of it isn't great.

Seeing them seemingly go out of their way to try to hurt our players though is a bit uncalled for. They're already up 3-1 on aggregate.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Okay, well I'll assume you'll let it go then and stop embarrassing yourself further.

Likewise you'll let it go and just keep scrolling past my posts and not pick at anything or everything I say. Granted the above post was looking for a reaction (without mentioning you) but anything else recently was just normal comments and hardly embarrassing despite what you want to selectively read. 

If you want to PM me to discuss anything else I'll happily respond to that and keep this shit out of topics. 

Hope you have a good evening :)

Corners need to be better. The attacking players need to hold their nerve a bit and stop forcing through when they can hold on for the pass. Giving them possession far too easily.

Suarez needs clobbered, Messi needs clobbered, busquets needs clobbered. 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

This referee is fucking shite

Cuneyt Cakir. Shock horror. Up there with the shittest ref I've seen live. Speaks volumes about UEFA's directive that he gets games at this level.

• The title was changed to Liverpool (4) 4-0 (3) Barcelona - Tuesday 7th May, 2019 (SF 2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived