The better place to talk football.

Valencia (3) 2-4 (7) Arsenal - Thursday 9th May, 2019

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Lacazette has 18 goals and 9 assists.

Didn't realise he had that many. 

I think Arsenal go on to win this (the cup, not this round). It's the Emery factor here making the difference.

Are Arsenal better away in Europe this season than away in the league? It certainly seems like it.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

More lacazette I think abamayang has 20 goals

11 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Lacazette has 18 goals and 9 assists.

How many goals have they got when playing together?

Seen a lot of criticism, even on here, that they've not been happy with how they perform overall. Goals are goals I guess, though :what:

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think Arsenal go on to win this (the cup, not this round). It's the Emery factor here making the difference.

Are Arsenal better away in Europe this season than away in the league? It certainly seems like it.

See you in the super cup ;)

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Seen a lot of criticism, even on here, that they've not been happy with how they perform overall. Goals are goals I guess, though :what:

Some fans always moan though. We've had some great strikers over the years a guess some fans expect that 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

I reckon Frankfurt. Sorry @Bluewolf

I think they would want it more than Chelsea. I'm sure Chelsea want to win it but I think Frankfurt might want it more

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think they would want it more than Chelsea. I'm sure Chelsea want to win it but I think Frankfurt might want it more

Their fans would be insane in a final, too, if their home crowd is anything to go by.

• The title was changed to Valencia (3) 2-4 (7) Arsenal - Thursday 9th May, 2019
19 minutes ago, Stan said:

Have no issues with either. Both are great. Lacazette, even when he's not scoring, does a lot of closing down and gets through a lot of work. Some Arsenal fans on here criticise him but the vast majority know both are great.

11 hours ago, shut up said:

chelsea have had a bye to the final really compared to arsenal who have played the best teams in the europe league

Not debating that you did have the harder path, however Bate, Rennes hell even Valencia the best teams? Apart from Napoli none of those teams are the best teams in the Europa League.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived