talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea (2) p1-1 (2) Eintracht Frankfurt - Thursday 9th May, 2019

40 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

:England: hooray both European finals are English xD - although from the part of the match I started watching until the end I thought Chelsea were pretty shite. But they had some big defensive moments.

And getting through a penalty shootout is always good for the nerves, nothing like a good shock to your system. That's probably not sound medical advice, but sometimes it feels like it.

Man city or Liverpool-premier league champions.

Liverpool and spurs- champions League final.

Chelsea and arsenal-europa league finalists.

Man utd -error 404 season not found

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Fourth consecutive night of boring football this week :whistling:.

Been even shitter than the city-spurs quarter final

• Subscriber

Congrats to the Chelsea fans on here. Didn't watch the match but saw the highlights. Bit gutter for Frankfurt but they should really have done better in the first leg to stand a chance. 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You didn't say the same thing to the arsenal fans :(

I said well done and congrats. Good luck! 

Thought we did well in the first, while like usual all over the place in the second and Eintracht equalized. In ET both teams had their chances i'd say that the Germans perhaps a bit better chances (even tough the stats don't suggest it for those who missed it). Pleased with Kepa easily motm, a few decent saves and two penalties saved in the shoot out. If we by any chance repeat this performance against Arsenal we will be defeated quite heavily. Also we are so poor against teams that play 3-4-3 which Emery uses often. Hope the good Chelsea turns up, since the one from last night won't be enough.

8 hours ago, True Blue said:

Thought we did well in the first, while like usual all over the place in the second and Eintracht equalized. In ET both teams had their chances i'd say that the Germans perhaps a bit better chances (even tough the stats don't suggest it for those who missed it). Pleased with Kepa easily motm, a few decent saves and two penalties saved in the shoot out. If we by any chance repeat this performance against Arsenal we will be defeated quite heavily. Also we are so poor against teams that play 3-4-3 which Emery uses often. Hope the good Chelsea turns up, since the one from last night won't be enough.

I think you should let us win as it will increase our fixtures in the champions League and that will benefit you ;)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived