talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea (2) p1-1 (2) Eintracht Frankfurt - Thursday 9th May, 2019

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going all the way this one... fair play to Frankfurt they have given it everything this half, must be something in the sausages... 

I can only hope they tire a bit now with the extra time... we still need a bit of magic or inspiration from somewhere, I would dread penalties.. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Noooo not the extra time... Wanted to go to bed earlier tonight and it's 4 am again already :censored:

Come on Frankfurt! Win this now at least!

If it goes to penalties you can add another 20 minutes on to that.. xD

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Going all the way this one... fair play to Frankfurt they have given it everything this half, must be something in the sausages... 

I can only hope they tire a bit now with the extra time... we still need a bot of magic or inspiration from somewhere, I would dread penalties.. 

I hope both sides score in extra time and it's level at the end and goes to penalties, tbh. That's always fun if... it's not your team... fucking awful it's your team though. Or if you're @nudge and you want to go to sleep

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I hope both sides score in extra time and it's level at the end and goes to penalties, tbh. That's always fun if... it's not your team... fucking awful it's your team though. Or if you're @nudge and you want to go to sleep

It wouldn't go to penalties if both sides score again as Frankfurt would win on away goals. So @nudge would be happy cos then she can go to sleep at end of extra time :D 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

It wouldn't go to penalties if both sides score again as Frankfurt would win on away goals. So @nudge would be happy cos then she can go to sleep at end of extra time :D 

We all know you want us to get knocked out Stan... 

• Administrator

How has Haller not scored!?

David Luiz just getting back in time to clear off the line.

Was just about to say Frankfurt seem to have run out of steam then Kostic goes on a run like that xD 

• Administrator

Frankfurt's tempo of play is too quick on the ball. Think they just need to get a bit of control in the match and slow Chelsea down. It's all a bit reckless and haphazard at the moment.

From Higuain's poor decision making, to Pedro's horrid first touch, to Barkley's wastefulness in the final third. Jesus christ we look a fucking mess up top. 

Jorginho MOTM for us. Bar none. 

• Subscriber

Damn that's two off the line clearances in like what, 5 minutes?... 

Oh well. I'll better get myself a beer as it looks like it will take a while xD 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wow that was brilliant from Zappacosta! Better than Luiz's clearance I'd say.

Yeah another big moment for Chelsea.

The problem is Frankfurt are getting the vast majority of the chances and Chelsea have twice had to rely on impressive goal line clearances. I don't know if that's sustainable if that happens again.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Who all saw that embarrasing 5 on 2 counter attack we completley fluffed? Story of our season. 

So close to being a great counter, I thought you were certainly going to score. Nope

• The title was changed to Chelsea (2) p1-1 (2) Eintracht Frankfurt - Thursday 9th May, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived