talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea (2) p1-1 (2) Eintracht Frankfurt - Thursday 9th May, 2019

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nudge said:

What I find surprising is how knackered Frankfurt players were in the second half of the first leg, compared to how fit they seem to be today.

Yea, thought it might have been the same story tonight but knowing how close they are to getting in the final seems to have given them extra desire and energy.. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

What I find surprising is how knackered Frankfurt players were in the second half of the first leg, compared to how fit they seem to be today.

well they had a lot of rest against Leverkusen :ph34r:

• Administrator

WTF commentators saying he gave the goal then refs near the goal giving a free-kick.

Correct call in the end. Looks like Azpi heads the keepers arm and makes him lose control.

• Administrator

I really, really want to say 'what has Higuain done since he came on' but then I know he'll go on and score cos that's how we do it here at TF365...

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

I really, really want to say 'what has Higuain done since he came on' but then I know he'll go on and score cos that's how we do it here at TF365...

Shhhhhhh.........

1 minute ago, Stan said:

You basically just said it, but prefaced it by saying you "really really wanted to say" xD - classic trick

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

You basically just said it, but prefaced it by saying you "really really wanted to say" xD - classic trick

a subtle disclaimer...

• Administrator

Just realised Arsenal are going to get all the cheaper flights while they can from London to Baku ahead of Chelsea xD 

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Can someone have a count up, I think Frankfurt have got 13 players on and in the excitement no one has noticed.. xD

They've genuinely only made 3 which is 1 less than Chelsea xD 

• The title was changed to Chelsea (2) p1-1 (2) Eintracht Frankfurt - Thursday 9th May, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived