talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Championship 2018/19 Play-offs

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm not in the slightest. I've endured years of it.

It’s dogshit, it’s probably my only gripe with the division, that and the fact our nation media treat it like a red haired  step child despite it being arguably one of the top 6 Divisions in Europe

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
50 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Quality of officiating at this level has been consistently shit for 3 years now, I’m surprised your all surprised by it tbh. 

Never surprised by it these days to be fair. 

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Pawson awards a penalty to Derby but overturns the decision after consulting with his assistant. Didn't think it was a penalty at all.

Agree. Definitely not a penalty that.

• Subscriber

Who is this co commentator? Seen about 6 replays showing that Harrison never fucking touched Bogle and all he cares about is saying that Bogle didn't do enough to lose the penalty by fouling Harrison? Chatting absolute shite mate. You don't get a penalty just because you didn't foul the defender.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

What on earth is Klich doing there? Should have been a straight red these days.

Another perfect example of why players dive, feign injury etc... because Tomori didn't and what happened?

Really would enjoy seeing an Aston vs Leeds final, with Leeds taking the crown. 

While Leeds have had European success and some would argue are 'too big' for this league, I think the one undeniable fact is that @Lucas is too big for Championship football threads. 

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Really would enjoy seeing an Aston vs Leeds final, with Leeds taking the crown. 

While Leeds have had European success and some would argue are 'too big' for this league, I think the one undeniable fact is that @Lucas is too big for Championship football threads. 

Aston Villa's European success is greater than Leeds'. 

17 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Aston Villa's European success is greater than Leeds'. 

No argument here. But we've seen Aston Villa whereas a lot of us haven't seen Leeds in the EPL. They got relegated just as I was introduced to the sport so they've been a team I have always wanted in the EPL. 

With that being said, nothing excites me about Norwich...so I could have replaced them with Leeds, and the Aston win the playoffs, that would be the best case scenario for me. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived