talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

UK's Top 10 Sexual Fantasies

football forum

According to We-Vibe ( whoever they are ) these are the top 10 sexual fantasies of those who took part in the UK 

1. Sex in the shower 

2. Having a threesome 

3. Having sex outside 

4. Having sex at work 

5. Having group sex 

6. Sex on a plane 

7. Open relationship 

8. Sex on public transport 

9. Sex with the same gender 

10. Having sex at the gym 

Pffft... fantasies for some maybe... 

I will leave you to guess which ones I have... or have not indulged in over the years... :ph34r:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nudge said:

A bit weird seeing shower sex as #1...

Yea, I would not class shower sex as a fantasy to be honest, that should be bog standard fun, makes you wonder what types of lives some people lead if they don't indulge in the easy ones or consider them mere fantasy.. I mean come on, it's one of the first things our French Teacher taught us about god bless her...  

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

According to We-Vibe ( whoever they are) these are the top 10 sexual fantasies of those who took part in the UK 

1. Sex in the shower 

2. Having a threesome 

3. Having sex outside 

4. Having sex at work 

5. Having group sex 

6. Sex on a plane 

7. Open relationship 

8. Sex on public transport 

9. Sex with the same gender 

10. Having sex at the gym 

Pffft... fantasies for some maybe... 

I will leave you to guess which ones I have... or have not indulged in over the years... :ph34r:

Most seem normal fantasies there (apart from 9)

8 just seems really unhygienic based on the the buses/tubes you get here xD 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Most seem normal fantasies there (apart from 9)

8 just seems really unhygienic based on the the buses/tubes you get here xD 

Agreed, although there are some that do it... 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I mean come on, it's one of the first things our French Teacher taught us about god bless her...  

Wait what?... xD 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Wait what?... xD 

Beginning to question what school he went to and if that teacher is now in prison xD 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

The whole list seems rather generic and a bit vague though. 

Yeah I did wonder what they define 'fantasy' as. Just what you want in general what you want but could probably never have?

Funnily enough I was watching Friends yesterday and it was the episode where Ross reveals his Princess Leia fantasy to Rachel xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Funnily enough I was watching Friends yesterday and it was the episode where Ross reveals his Princess Leia fantasy to Rachel

See now that's at least interesting and oddly specific xD 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Funnily enough I was watching Friends yesterday and it was the episode where Ross reveals his Princess Leia fantasy to Rachel xD

Or the one where Rodney dressed up as a Roman and Cassandra did the Police Woman.. 

Related image

Related image

Related image

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Or the one where Rodney dressed up as Roman and Cassandra did the Police Woman.. 

Related image

Related image

Related image

Absolute classic mate xD

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Or the one where Rodney dressed up as a Roman and Cassandra did the Police Woman.. 

I loved Only Fools and Horses and that was one of the best comedies shows going and that episode had me and the wife in tears especially when Dell Boy walked in on the two of them, brilliant, classic. :rofl: 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

The whole list seems rather generic and a bit vague though. 

I'm going to assume those who partook in this were middle aged white males with boring lives who do nothing but missionary style with the lights off. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'm going to assume those who partook in this were middle aged white males with boring lives who do nothing but missionary style with the lights off. 

I suspect the company that conducted the study provided only generic vague options for the participants to choose from...

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

I suspect the company that conducted the study provided only generic vague options for the participants to choose from...

Or this. 

What's your Sexual Fantasy? 

1. Doggie Style (Lights on)
2. Doggie Style (Lights off)
3. Missionary (Lights On)
4. Missionary (Lights Off)
5. More than 'Just the tip 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Eco said:

Or this. 

What's your Sexual Fantasy? 

1. Doggie Style (Lights on)
2. Doggie Style (Lights off)
3. Missionary (Lights On)
4. Missionary (Lights Off)
5. More than 'Just the tip 

If 5 was possible I'd choose that :D 

23 hours ago, nudge said:

A bit weird seeing shower sex as #1...

The UK are so tame. I'm surprised "holding hands" didn't make the list. Or "missionary" for those who really wanted to live dangerously... 

I have just googled We-Vibe to see what their credentials are in this area... turns out they are a sex toy manufacturer.. 

We-Vibe is a brand of sex toys manufactured by Standard Innovation, a company founded by a Canadian couple in 2003. It is one of Canada's largest producers of adult toys. The company has sold millions of devices since the launch of its first vibrator in 2008.

2 hours ago, Harry said:

The UK are so tame. I'm surprised "holding hands" didn't make the list. Or "missionary" for those who really wanted to live dangerously... 

Mate, when you have been doing all the other stuff over all the years trust me 'holding hands' and 'missionary' are a welcome relief to dressing up as Tarzan again and handcuff chafing... 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I have just googled We-Vibe to see what their credentials are in this area... turns out they are a sex toy manufacturer.. 

We-Vibe is a brand of sex toys manufactured by Standard Innovation, a company founded by a Canadian couple in 2003. It is one of Canada's largest producers of adult toys. The company has sold millions of devices since the launch of its first vibrator in 2008.

Pfft, as if you didn't know!

Archived