Mark Warburton Named New QPR Manager

football forum

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Batard said:

Disappointing

Really? Compared to some dross you've had recently it's about time you had someone who could just stabilise you a bit.

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

Really? Compared to some dross you've had recently it's about time you had someone who could just stabilise you a bit.

I actually think someone like Nigel Pearson would be a better shout at this time. There is talent in the team, but pitiful work ethic and lacking defensive organisation. I don't see Warburton addressing either. Happy to be wrong. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Batard said:

I actually think someone like Nigel Pearson would be a better shout at this time. There is talent in the team, but pitiful work ethic and lacking defensive organisation. I don't see Warburton addressing either. Happy to be wrong. 

I've often thought he'd be quality back in the Championship. Definitely still has the shrewdness and experience about him to manege probably several teams in the league. When you look at how he took over us, picking the right players for a successful team and getting them organised quite solidly were his good attributes. Taking no shit from big egos and getting everyone pulling in the right direction as well. He set up the perfect formula to take us up after suffering unimaginable heartbreak. 

I definitely can see Pearson managing back in the Championship one day.

Archived