talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool - Saturday 1st June, 2019 - FINAL

Champions League FINAL 2019  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Champions League Final 2019?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One question for the ticket holders on this forum (regardless of the club). If for example i have a friend who is a season ticket holder, and he can't make it for any reason. Can he sell me his ticket for the final and would the club regard it as illegal? Also not taking anything from what Stan posted above.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, True Blue said:

One question for the ticket holders on this forum (regardless of the club). If for example i have a friend who is a season ticket holder, and he can't make it for any reason. Can he sell me his ticket for the final and would the club regard it as illegal? Also not taking anything from what Stan posted above.

I think it really all boils down to how the ticket is sold. If its put up for auction based on who is the highest bidder then I can see that being an issue but if you've got a ticket from a friend I can't see how they'd ever be able to track that?

3 minutes ago, True Blue said:

As long as it's for face value of the ticket or less then it wouldn't be considered illegal. Some clubs, including Liverpool, have ticket collections on the day of the game for away games in Europe for a select number of tickets and the person collecting must be the name on the ticket and ID. This is just to stop people buying the ticket and not travelling but claiming the credit/loyalty points for future games.

Trent Alexander-Arnold will make history should he start the Champions League final.

If selected in Liverpool’s XI in Madrid, the right-back would become the first ever player aged under 21 to start consecutive finals in Europe’s premier club competition.

The previous youngest to do so was Christian Panucci with AC Milan in 1994 and 1995. The former Italy international was 22 while playing in the latter showpiece versus AFC Ajax.

Alexander-Arnold, meanwhile, does not turn 21 until October.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/amp/news/first-team/350934-trent-alexander-arnold-champions-league-final-history

• Administrator
3 hours ago, José said:

Which one is worst being the youngest player to lose two CLs back to back or being labeled a defender but poor at it? 

Or neither because he's been one of the key players to fit Liverpool's tactics perfectly and has been a part of their success in getting to both finals? 

This is why no one can take you seriously, FYI. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If someone invited me to a wedding while we were in the CL final I'd write "fuck off" in my RSVP.

Aye, especially if they're being that unreasonable, telling people they can't use any means to watch it. You'd just embrace it to avoid the risks of ending up with barely any guests, wouldn't you? Some people just don't get it though, some asking why can't they record it and watch it the next dayxD

1 hour ago, YNWA said:

I am gutted because I can't watch it. Going to a Gig with my daughter and I have tried to get others to go in my place but they all want to watch the match. 

Of all the dates it has to be then. :(

Selfish fuckers.... can't believe that at least one of them would not want to spend some quality time with your daughter instead of you while you sloped off to watch the match instead... 

7 hours ago, YNWA said:

I am gutted because I can't watch it. Going to a Gig with my daughter and I have tried to get others to go in my place but they all want to watch the match. 

Of all the dates it has to be then. :(

Your daughter sounds like a right selfish so and so! Any decent person would realise theres nothing more important than LFC and refuse to let you go the gig. :ph34r:

On a serious note... I'd fuck ANY gig in the world right off to watch us, even a meaningless league game lol

I know. My daughter did say that she would go on her own but I don’t want her travelling on her own. Won’t be able to stop looking at my phone. I even tried to get my husband to go with her but it he wouldn’t miss the match for the world.

i still have 6 days to try and find someone.

14 minutes ago, YNWA said:

I know. My daughter did say that she would go on her own but I don’t want her travelling on her own. Won’t be able to stop looking at my phone. I even tried to get my husband to go with her but it he wouldn’t miss the match for the world.

i still have 6 days to try and find someone.

Is she old enough to go with a mate and how far away is the gig from where she'll be travelling from?

11 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Is she old enough to go with a mate and how far away is the gig from where she'll be travelling from?

From Liverpool to the Etihad.

her mates are all football mad and are mad LFC supporters. She is old enough but I don’t fancy her going on her own.

• Subscriber

Shame about Keita, he was coming along so nicely too. But my guess is that he'll feature a lot more next season and get into gear a lot faster too. Seems to be the trend.

• The title was changed to Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool - Saturday 1st June, 2019 - FINAL

Archived