talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool - Saturday 1st June, 2019 - FINAL

Champions League FINAL 2019  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Champions League Final 2019?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It'll be Gini in my opinion which isn't such a bad thing as hes a quality player to bring off the bench, proven against Barca. 

That he did.  But I'm not sure we need the same ingredients as we did in the Barca situation. The onus will be more on us to control the game this time. 

In Klopp we trust.

• Administrator

Think I've decided I'll prefer a Liverpool win. 

They've won CL before and a 6th (?) win would be unbelievable.

Can't really fault how each team has played in reaching the final and they've both provided some dramatic moments in doing so. I don't think I'd be able to deal with the gloating from Spurs fans if they won this tonight. 

Can it please just be an entertaining game, though, regardless?! Please?!

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Think I've decided I'll prefer a Liverpool win. 

They've won CL before and a 6th (?) win would be unbelievable.

Can't really fault how each team has played in reaching the final and they've both provided some dramatic moments in doing so. I don't think I'd be able to deal with the gloating from Spurs fans if they won this tonight. 

Can it please just be an entertaining game, though, regardless?! Please?!

3-2 

Spurs take an early 2-0 lead only to be cancelled out by a Salah hatrick in the 88th minute B|

• Subscriber

I just hope the best team wins, as long as that team is Spurs.

While I obviously don't want Liverpool to win, I wouldn't begrudge it of any of the lads on here or the mates of mine that are Reds. I'm lucky enough that I don't know any of those proper whoppers (that aren't exclusive to Liverpool) that get unbearable when their team is successful.

And if they do win this evening, well they still lost the title at Goodison didn't they. :ph34r:

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Azeem said:

3-2 

Spurs take an early 2-0 lead only to be cancelled out by a Salah hatrick in the 88th minute B|

I said at work to my mates that I think it'd be 3-2 to Liverpool as well.

16 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Oooh cheeky. Ive seen some spurs fans with the sun and sing sign on. Left v right this final. Tory South v left wing Liverpool. 

I saw those Spurs fans with the sun. Obviously clueless cunts who don't realise that a Spurs fan was one of the 96 and Gary Mabbutt went to his funeral

I don't mind Spurs in general though, their fans, with ours, have been at the forefront of the ticket price campaign. I'll put that down to a few uneducated nobheads

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

The sheer amount of people that "aren't into football" yet suddenly have LFC profile pictures on Facebook will just make it funnier if Spurs win. 

It's absolutely nailed on for Liverpool to win convincingly, but there's always a chance. 

Apparently there were people in Liverpool shirts going in to our club shop earlier today xD 

Kane is a bit of a surprise but understandable, Winks starting seems a bigger surprise for me. 

He's done well at calming Spurs down in high-pressure games so you can see the tactical reason for throwing him in though. 

• The title was changed to Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool - Saturday 1st June, 2019 - FINAL

Archived