talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool - Saturday 1st June, 2019 - FINAL

Champions League FINAL 2019  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Champions League Final 2019?

1 minute ago, José said:

Barcelona was far from a proper team this season. 

If they weren't a "proper team", then nobody was.

Again, you are a parody that doesn't want to admit your faults.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was too young to remember Milan vs Juve. How comparable to that was this?

At least this had goals but I'm only guessing.

Just now, José said:

Can anyone tell me if Firmino did anything notable cause I cannot recall anything special. AlWAYS goes MIA during big matches, no wonder he is never a proper option for the Brazilian NT.

Mate, just leave it for tonight eh. Let's not make it about you fishing for an argument. 

After Klopp being slated for being overly-positive and naive, the fact that Liverpool nicked two goals from set pieces and spent most of 90 minutes lumping it into the channels actually makes it more impressive from them in a way. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don’t think that was a penalty, I don’t understand what a handball is anymore thanks to VAR.

Goal for us tho so that’s nice, but we’ve played a bit shit since that

I think it was a penalty. His arm is out. Var checked it the referee on bt thought it was so I think it was.

Glen hoddle is so biased it's ridiculous. Congratulations by the way mate

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, José said:

Can anyone tell me if Firmino did anything notable cause I cannot recall anything special. AlWAYS goes MIA during big matches, no wonder he is never a proper option for the Brazilian NT.

@El Profesor

Give it a rest mate, they'll have you on toast all night. Go and do something you enjoy for a few hours.

5 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

You know when you get people who say Football is rubbish, you’ve got to kind of agree with them, having endured that 90 minutes. That was proper rubbish. Not knocking either side because they’ve both gone three weeks without a game and it showed. That was more pre-season friendly in Singapore than Champions League Final in Madrid. 

Big gamble by Pochettino to pick Kane in the starting XI and to keep him on for the duration. It didn’t pay off and it will probably be the “What if?” moment for Spurs. 

Said it a while back, it would have been a travesty for Liverpool to end the 2018-19 season without a trophy and I stand by that, despite that 90 minutes. 

Disagree on the first paragraph. Any sport has it's up and down games. If football is rubbish, so is every other sport in that case.

Fully agree with the rest of it though. I don't want to be harsh with Kane because you could see he still hasn't recovered to his max. Pochettino shouldn't have started him, let alone kept him on. Even Simeone (kind of) figured it out with Costa in 2014.

1 minute ago, José said:

@El Profesor

Hard to judge without knowing how fit he was. But he certainly didn´t play well tonight. 

By the way, congrats to Barcelona. The defence led Liverpool this season and they certainly helped to fund that. xD

13 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Well done Liverpool. They have deserved to win something big this season as they have been excellent. 

It's about time Klopp won a European final aswell after losing 3 of them. 

I was fearing that this amazing season could have ended with no silverware. 

Thankfully the boys put in one last shift and managed to do enough to get over the line, despite being well off their best

15 minutes ago, José said:

For someone so thirsty for success. I bet anything is satisfying. Congratulations for getting the CL GIFTED to yall and not actually earned. 

14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Congratulations Liverpool, not the most action packed of games but no-one can really argue that Liverpool didn't deserve something from this season... After all the drama of getting to the final Spurs were unable to match the passion and finishing that helped get them there... 

9 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Congrats to Pool, fully deserved. Glad to see Klopp finally get his too.

Cheers lads

17 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Well done Liverpool. They have deserved to win something big this season as they have been excellent. 

It's about time Klopp won a European final aswell after losing 3 of them. 

Despite not being champions they have probably been the second best team in Europe so winning tonight was deserved overall

To all the people who have mocked or had a go at him. A giant fuck off. Jordan fucking Henderson. A Champions League Winning Captain. 

mEfoEvF.jpg

Mighty happy for the club and the fans. Couldn't have asked more from the players and the managers. It's been a special season.

17 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I was too young to remember Milan vs Juve. How comparable to that was this?

At least this had goals but I'm only guessing.

The one that was played in England right? I was thinking about it too, and it was quite similar to that match, until Moura came on and the Spurs team started attacking, and we got chances of our own. 

16 minutes ago, José said:

@El Profesor

Hey how did United do this year? What about Klopp in finals?!

How did the best coach of a generation fair while he was still a manage?!

Nostradamos of TF365? More like Nostradumbarse xD

• The title was changed to Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool - Saturday 1st June, 2019 - FINAL

Archived