talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal - Wednesday 29th May, 2019 - FINAL

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Well looking at your backline and how they defend, any side that can get the ball and attack your defense should feel fairly confident they can get a result. These defenders are an embarrassment.

Yeah again defending has got worse with Emery, I think he will be gone when there are better coaches about now for free.

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Chelsea fans not even singing? 

Fuck sake I know the conditions are crap but come on, the few that are there could at least act like they're happy?!

There are like 7 of them there, and 4 of them are Azeris and don't know the words to their songs (even the one where they just say "Chelsea" over and over).

Just now, Cannabis said:

Ozil doesn't half rustle jimmies.

Honestly hadn't noticed him playing tonight. 

I haven't seen our midfield this comfortable all season. We've done well, but Arsenal are making this piss easy for us. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Honestly hadn't noticed him playing tonight. 

I haven't seen our midfield this comfortable all season. We've done well, but Arsenal are making this piss easy for us. 

Same.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

There are like 7 of them there, and 4 of them are Azeris and don't know the words to their songs (even the one where they just say "Chelsea" over and over).

Chelsea have songs? Usually they just shout “N#gga” which will no doubt be going down well in Baku

9 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Emery obviously needs more time but anyone who thinks they've improved compared to Wenger's last couple of seasons needs a head wobble. You look at Sarris Chelsea by comparison and in the same timeframe, while it's been far from all rosy for them, you can clearly see some progress in the style of play and overall results.

Great hit from Iwobi.

I'm not sure if they have improved but don't now. We need more investment

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm surprised anyone still defends him.

Willock's done more in 2 minutes than Ozil did all game.

Ozil's turning in to a proper mercenary.

• Administrator

Superb block for the 2nd time from Christensen.

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Imagine what the score would have been had Loftus-Cheek been playing. And Hudson-Odoi.

2 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Chelsea have songs? Usually they just shout “N#gga” which will no doubt be going down well in Baku

I've heard 2 Chelsea songs tbh - the one where they just say "Chelsea" over and over again (CREATIVE) and that one every cunt sings when they play us "You'll never get a job" (ALSO CREATIVE). Once Hazard fucks off, they might be only slightly more creative than their fans.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Willock's done more in 2 minutes than Ozil did all game.

Ozil's turning in to a proper mercenary.

And Arsenal are stuck with him now, probably the worst decision ever in football to renew his contract.

• Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

How does Savage keep saying "it's in danger of getting embarrassing" xD does he realise it's 4-1?

It was embarrassing before the game started.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal - Wednesday 29th May, 2019 - FINAL

Archived