• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What The F**k just happened there!!! Thread

football forum

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

For all those unbelievable things that just happen out of the blue when you least expect it... 

tumblr_pod4ddmyHt1ugqunqo1_400.gif

I saw this video a few years ago and since that day I occasionally dream of seeing planes falling from the sky. I'm not scared of flying and I'm never in the plane in the dreams...it's just the horror of watching it.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, ...Dan said:

I saw this video a few years ago and since that day I occasionally dream of seeing planes falling from the sky. I'm not scared of flying and I'm never in the plane in the dreams...it's just the horror of watching it.

I can't even imagine being on the road if something like that happens. Very horrific stuff.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Almost makes me want to avoid driving. That crane one is awful!

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Glad I don't drive!!

Just think, If he had been 1 foot further forward it would have been game over

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not even worth thinking about is it! It's why I'm a big believer of fate and the ripple/butterfly effect!

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Aye, imagine him making an insurance claim "What happened?" "My car got crushed by a flying boulder", "Oh yer and pigs can fly" :whistling:

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

You don't feel sorry for the poor cunts who are on the plane then? :ph34r:

Probably shat themselves to death before it even hit the road :ph34r: if they didn't then sure I feel sorry for them too.

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Probably shat themselves to death before it even hit the road :ph34r: if they didn't then sure I feel sorry for them too.

I genuinely couldn't think of anything worse than being in a plane during a situation like that. You're effectively in a claustrophobic-fuelled little box where you can't move, so it would be absolutely terrifying having so little control like that and not even being able to atleast move. I could see all hell breaking loose too with complete panic among every passenger, which certainly wouldn't help the situation. Give me a car crash anyday. Unless you were to end up in deep water, that would be equally as horrific as being on a plane.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I genuinely couldn't think of anything worse than being in a plane during a situation like that. You're effectively in a claustrophobic-fuelled little box where you can't move, so it would be absolutely terrifying having so little control like that and not even being able to atleast move. I could see all hell breaking loose too with complete panic among every passenger, which certainly wouldn't help the situation. Give me a car crash anyday. Unless you were to end up in deep water, that would be equally as horrific as being on a plane.

Drowning, from what I hear, is extremely painful even if you survive it so I am with you on that.

• Subscriber

126966509_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.42eb2122d0a5f35dd4081ec8c6ef7e36.png

Published on Jul 1, 2019

Security cam captures moment wall collapses on parked cars in Mumbai

CCTV footage has captured the moment a wall collapsed on several parked cars in Mumbai, India.  The video shows the wall coming down heavily on parked cars around 6: 55 am on 29th June.  The wall gave way due to heavy rains, according to local media. No-one was killed in the incident, local media reported.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived