talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What The F**k just happened there!!! Thread

football forum

• Subscriber

You'll never know what monkeys can do till one is in your apartment because of an open window or jumping on your bag to grab stuff out of it and it dawns on you that you can literally do nothing to stop it. I've been in both situations and I can say out of the two that one being in your apartment is way more scarier because you'd never know they were in the house and if you happen to catch them and they are in close quarters you can get hurt pretty bad. The one that jumped on my bag ripped half of it open before someone came and drove it off with a stick. Keep in mind that I had no food in my bag but it thought I did and that was reason enough to jump on me.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
On 03/05/2020 at 16:03, Stan said:

No-one just finds a random dead dog. 

On 03/05/2020 at 16:06, Danny said:

You do if you live round here xD

It was genuinely disgusting, not just that it was dead but it had changed colour, skin like rubber, head sunk under the water. Ruined a perfectly nice walk

Surprised what you find when out and about... didn't @Carnivore Chris see a dead dog floating down the river once??? I could be wrong, might have been a cow or something I don't remember the details.. xD

17 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Surprised what you find when out and about... didn't @Carnivore Chris see a dead dog floating down the river once??? I could be wrong, might have been a cow or something I don't remember the details.. xD

Both, there was a dead dog one day, in the sand when the tide was out. It looked like a Pitbull.

The week after a huge cow floated past 😂.

• Subscriber

Seen a Wombat in Aussie land once many moons ago lying in the road, straight away knew it had been hit by a car or whatnot but then I saw it moving so good old me thought I would go and check it out in case it was still alive but I was sick as a dog when I saw it was being eaten alive by maggots inside, they were swarming around everywhere coming out the mouth, ears and nose, yuk. :52_fearful:

On 02/11/2020 at 10:24, Stan said:

Was @Berserker in the area nearby xD?!

I was watching the airport programme set in Peru last night and there was an Argentine caught on it and his suitcase was just full of cocaine. Nothing discreet about it at all. One sleeping bag and the rest was coke. That was definitely @Berserker that one.

5 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I was watching the airport programme set in Peru last night and there was an Argentine caught on it and his suitcase was just full of cocaine. Nothing discreet about it at all. One sleeping bag and the rest was coke. That was definitely @Berserker that one.

Caught Abroad (i love that show) or Airport Alert?

Just now, Carnivore Chris said:

Alerta aeropuerto.

There is 1 in Colombia and one in Peru.

The amount of people with suitcases full of beak is crazy 😅

There are a lot of em, there's the Italian, Spanish and Brazilian too, at least they show them here. Yeah, you'll find very, very few Argentines doing that, but Colombians, Brazilians, etc, it's full, and then because of that they put innocent people from these countries under a lot of scrutiny in the airports because of the suspicions .

15 hours ago, Berserker said:

There are a lot of em, there's the Italian, Spanish and Brazilian too, at least they show them here. Yeah, you'll find very, very few Argentines doing that, but Colombians, Brazilians, etc, it's full, and then because of that they put innocent people from these countries under a lot of scrutiny in the airports because of the suspicions .

While all these rather innocent(but stupid) types are getting caught, the real criminals and cartels, etc are getting the real big amounts through. It's all corrupt man.

They persuade someone who is struggling for money(or a stupid tourist) to transport a few kilos in their suitcase, they tip off the airports, these end up caught, while their boys get through security. That way the airport look good as they've caught someone, while the Cartels get their drugs through and everyone is paid and happy. It doesn't show that on this programme obviously, but that's how it works for me.

Literally all of it heads for Spain and Mexico(obviously for the USA from there) as well. Not surprising though as yanks and Europeans are the main consumers.

6 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

While all these rather innocent(but stupid) types are getting caught, the real criminals and cartels, etc are getting the real big amounts through. It's all corrupt man.

They persuade someone who is struggling for money(or a stupid tourist) to transport a few kilos in their suitcase, they tip off the airports, these end up caught, while their boys get through security. That way the airport look good as they've caught someone, while the Cartels get their drugs through and everyone is paid and happy. It doesn't show that on this programme obviously, but that's how it works for me.

Literally all of it heads for Spain and Mexico(obviously for the USA from there) as well. Not surprising though as yanks and Europeans are the main consumers.

Yeah it's probably like that mate. Yep, the yanks are the biggest market and then Europe, from Spain it goes to the richer countries, your NL, UK, GER, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Thanks for clearing that up.. thought someone might have made up some shit and dubbed it on there.. Fucking hell

Nope, it's unfortunately real. Happened in Charkov, Ukraine a few years ago. After the show, the father was arrested. 

Can't believe they showed their faces and used their real names like that on live TV though; that's also horrible.

19 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nope, it's unfortunately real. Happened in Charkov, Ukraine a few years ago. After the show, the father was arrested. 

Can't believe they showed their faces and used their real names like that on live TV though; that's also horrible.

The whole thing is horrible on every level... 

Archived