football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 26/09/2019 at 04:03, Viva la FCB said:

Pretty sure Id shit my pants

They are my favourite of all the wild cats. Ninja mode and then just pure speed to take down prey. Glad the guy on the bike had the presence of mind to just keep going otherwise its dinner time.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

They are my favourite of all the wild cats. Ninja mode and then just pure speed to take down prey. Glad the guy on the bike had the presence of mind to just keep going otherwise its dinner time.

Fuck that!!! xD

Reminds me of this one I saw some time ago... 

Cacky pants time... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Fuck that!!! xD

Reminds me of this one I saw some time ago... 

That tiger gets a seal of approval from its Ninja Sensei. No one had a clue it was even around and then it comes out so fast you have no time to react. 

I've seen something similar on a trip to the Sunderbans and they are not swimming slowly they are really really fast in the water too.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

That tiger gets a seal of approval from its Ninja Sensei. No one had a clue it was even around and then it comes out so fast you have no time to react. 

I've seen something similar on a trip to the Sunderbans and they are not swimming slowly they are really really fast in the water too.

That's the thing about Tigers, just jumping in the water to try and escape an attack would be useless, they are just as at home there as on land.. Incredible animal

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator
Just now, Danny said:

Went for a walk down the canal today and saw a bloated dead dog floating in the water...could have been a cat mind but I'd go with dog

Happy lockdown everyone

And you came on here to gloat that you'd killed a dog a few days ago and now it's resurfaced?

Shame on you.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

No-one just finds a random dead dog. 

You do if you live round here xD

It was genuinely disgusting, not just that it was dead but it had changed colour, skin like rubber, head sunk under the water. Ruined a perfectly nice walk

• Administrator
Just now, Danny said:

You do if you live round here xD

It was genuinely disgusting, not just that it was dead but it had changed colour, skin like rubber, head sunk under the water. Ruined a perfectly nice walk

Now you've ruined our day describing it to us. Thanks man.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Wtf?

literally so many questions. wtf indeed :o

The guy is directing the monkey. The monkey rides a tiny bike. The monkey knows which kid to pick up. The monkey nearly takes the kid ffs. Everyone else just chill.

WTF to all of those. Madness.

Archived