• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sporcle Tournament?

football forum

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stan said:

Would you actually complete it though? Like see it til the end til there's a winner? 

Yeah, I feel I've learned consistency over the years. I think I should. 

Anyone else keen? Let me know and I'll make the rules.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

Yeah, I feel I've learned consistency over the years. I think I should. 

Anyone else keen? Let me know and I'll make the rules.

I'll be in. 

So we have 5 people. I'll get up the first quiz shortly, but we will play an elimination game. Here are the rules.

We will have 5 rounds. Each person who does worst will be eliminated from the next round. Kind of like a last man standing game. Those eliminated can still participate if they want, but they will not be partaking in the adding up of scores.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

What's the reason for the elimination round when you already have very few people taking part xD ?!

Erm...I was going to post that xD we all might go out in the first round   :eek:

1 minute ago, Stan said:

What's the reason for the elimination round when you already have very few people taking part xD ?!

I'm experimenting. I plan to make it more than 1 game. I'll change it up if things don't work out after this round.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I'll pass this round; I'd probably manage 10 Uruguayan players at best xD 

Does anyone else feel this way? I had posted that quiz thinking more people would know Uruguayan players. I'll change it up if others feel the same xD

2 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Also, a lot of people might not be able to do screenshots on their Computer/Laptop or mobiles etc?

Try using prt screen, or use Gyazo (gyazo is extremely helpful if you just want a direct link).

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'll pass this round; I'd probably manage 10 Uruguayan players at best xD 

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

Does anyone else feel this way? I had posted that quiz thinking more people would know Uruguayan players. I'll change it up if others feel the same xD

I got way more than I expected but a lot of them was just typing in random but common Spanish surnames and the odd player known from last few World Cups 

• Subscriber
Just now, Grizzly21 said:

Try using prt screen, or use Gyazo (gyazo is extremely helpful if you just want a direct link).

I am ok with screenshots compliments of 'Google Awesome Screenshots' but others, if they play, might not  :ay:

Archived