talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton 1-4 Man City - Sunday 12th May, 2019

• Administrator

Kick-off 3pm

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Brighton_&_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.p     VS      1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Head to Head
Man City 1-0 Brighton (FA Cup)
Man City 2-0 Brighton
Man City 3-1 Brighton
Brighton 0-2 Man City
Brighton p2-2 Man City (EFL Cup)

Recent Form
Brighton - DDLDL
Man City - WWWWW

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Let's hope we have some drama at least. Brighton win and then coady last minute winner for wolves. 

Don't think I could handle City dropping points and us also. Probably the most dramatic way we could lose.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

My only hope is that we went to Brighton and they kept us to very little chances. But that was when they were still doing alright so I've not got much hope they'll get anything

That was when there was also something to play for, too. I think had they still been fighting Cardiff for survival they'd have got something today. 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

That was when there was also something to play for, too. I think had they still been fighting Cardiff for survival they'd have got something today. 

Yeah if they needed a point to stay up there was a slight chance of a draw because of the way they played in the FA Cup semi. 

Never know though. The odds for us to qualify the other night were much longer than it is for Brighton to draw today

I think Brighton still have something to play for. The opportunity to be remembered for a decisive victory with many many people watching.

It's not survival but it's not nothing.... A decent little slice of glory.

Pep Guardiola's biggest shitebag move in his career was figuring out how to make a team a good possession side and also good at set pieces at the same time. 

It's supposed to be one or the other mate, it's not interesting otherwise. 

• The title was changed to Brighton 1-4 Man City - Sunday 12th May, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived