talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton 1-4 Man City - Sunday 12th May, 2019

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cannabis said:

Hahahahaha the league's what you've wanted soft lad.

I thought you'd blocked me you absolute bellend? I'll take the European Cup like, wouldn't you? Not like you'll ever have a chance at it

Everton fans may be giving it large now, and I don’t blame them. They’re probably very proud that they’ve managed to avoid seeing us crowned champions while we sit however many points above them.

But it’s not often they get a chance to give it large to us. Meanwhile we can always give it large to them, because Everton are fucking shite and us not winning a title is like a title for them. Tranmere have a bigger club mentality

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Everton fans may be giving it large now, and I don’t blame them. They’re probably very proud that they’ve managed to avoid seeing us crowned champions while we sit however many points above them.

But it’s not often they get a chance to give it large to us. Meanwhile we can always give it large to them, because Everton are fucking shite and us not winning a title is like a title for them. Tranmere have a bigger club mentality

Everton are the most pointless club in the country. No Europe. No relegation battle. No promotion battle. Nothing

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

There’s a French bloke walking around in a Man City shirt and United shorts hear, I just said to him “I bet you’re conflicted?” He don’t speak a word of English just looked at me like I’m mad

The people you’ve encountered on this trip xD please give us a nice detailed post when you’re back

• Subscriber

Painfully predictable. I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool lost the Champions League final and still had an open top bus parade because "at least we're still better than Everton". Congratulations lads, lofty heights there.

Congrats to City. It's just a shame that a few decades from now, when football as we know it is dead, that everyone will remember this whole side of relatively likeable individuals as villains who played a very big part in killing it.

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Painfully predictable. I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool lost the Champions League final and still had an open top bus parade because "at least we're still better than Everton". Congratulations lads, lofty heights there.

Don't think we've ever done that. Everton in 86 though...

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Hold on. Nobody here is celebrating cause "we are still better than Everton"...your shitey little outfit wasn't mentioned until you and cannabis jumped in here. So take a look at yourself before you start lobbing about 'bitter' accusations. That you lot all over. Too shite to be interesting. Did you remember you were playing today btw? 

Just now, Cannabis said:

Unrustle the jimmies rick.

Nahh. I've just watched my team lose a title we would have won 99/100 times. I've got a right to have my jimmies rustled ATM.

• The title was changed to Brighton 1-4 Man City - Sunday 12th May, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived