talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton 1-4 Man City - Sunday 12th May, 2019

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

It's remarkable how many threads on here end up being about Everton when footballing-wise there's basically never anything to talk about with them. 

Any other time I ignore the bitter shites, but today I just can't be on with it

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Inverted said:

It's remarkable how many threads on here end up being about Everton when footballing-wise there's basically never anything to talk about with them. 

This this this. 

The pointless club

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Hold on. Nobody here is celebrating cause "we are still better than Everton"...your shitey little outfit wasn't mentioned until you and cannabis jumped in here. So take a look at yourself before you start lobbing about 'bitter' accusations. That you lot all over. Too shite to be interesting. Did you remember you were playing today btw? 

Cracking post. Talking about bitter accusations in a post where you're accusing Everton fans of bringing Everton up in this thread. I posted #30MoreYears then LFCMike started bashing on Everton and the rest of you joined in 😂.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Can only blame yourselves though, and that's not even with a fishing rod out. 7 points clear, top at Christmas was it? Not good enough so can't really complain.

Are you implying we bottled it? 

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Cracking post. Talking about bitter accusations in a post where you're accusing Everton fans of bringing Everton up in this thread. I posted #30MoreYears then LFCMike started bashing on Everton and the rest of you joined in 😂.

Hahahaha your #30moreyears comment is bitterness incarnate.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Can only blame yourselves though, and that's not even with a fishing rod out. 7 points clear, top at Christmas was it? Not good enough so can't really complain.

Can't blame anyone if the other team wins 14 in a row. Not what do you know about a title race you absolute gobshite

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

The cool thing is Evertonians can be happy they’ve done well, I can be happy we’re looking like a massively improved side, and I can also say “fuck off blueshites, you are shite.”

Perhaps the sensitivity is unwarranted 

Just now, Cannabis said:

Are you implying you didn't? 

7 points clear and somehow found a way to not win it? Just like you were five points clear with three games to go a few years ago and found a way not to win it? Just like how you've been top at Christmas three times and found a way to not win it? However you want to spin it and make out like it's a good season (which to be fair it is) you can't deny that you've once again proper bottled it.

A 7 point lead in January or December isn’t the same as letting a 7 point lead slip with a month to go, is it?

Was anyone expecting us to go 38 matches with 97 points?

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

7 points clear and somehow found a way to not win it? Just like you were five points clear with three games to go a few years ago and found a way not to win it? Just like how you've been top at Christmas three times and found a way to not win it? However you want to spin it and make out like it's a good season (which to be fair it is) you can't deny that you've once again proper bottled it.

Go and put lottery on pal. 

• Subscriber

Congratulations City, worthy champions and hats off to Liverpool for taking it right down to the wire, and a good kick up the arse to some of the United players today who seemed more interested in seeing this final match finish so they could fuck off with their massive wages in their banks and flash cars and go on holiday, I am looking forward and hoping Ole does a massive clear out of players like Pogba and others and kick them into the wild blue yonder

17 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Back to back Champions, one game off a treble!  ..what a season :drunk:

At least Manchester is Blue this season and not Red, congratulations, :congrats: now see if you can make it 3 in a row next season like Fergie did when he managed United.   :D

• Subscriber

I just can't be arsed lads. Emotional day for you lot so it would be unfair to keep winding you all up. This thread will only spiral into "victims" insults and probably eventually Heysel comments so I'll just say well done to City.

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

You don't know anything about football. Bellend

1 minute ago, CaaC - John said:

Congratulations City, worthy champions and hats off to Liverpool for taking it right down to the wire, and a good kick up the arse to some of the United players today who seemed more interested in seeing this final match finish so they could fuck off with their massive wages in their banks and flash cars and go on holiday, I am looking forward and hoping Ole does a massive clear out of players like Pogba and others and kick them into the wild blue yonder

At least Manchester is Blue this season and not Red, congratulations, :congrats: now see if you can make it 3 in a row next season like Fergie did when he managed United.   :D

3 in row will be difficult with this Liverpool team on our heels, we almost fucked this one up xD  

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

97 points. One loss all season, to the champions. Not having that one bit. 

But I'm not going into this anymore. We are a class side and could still lift the European cup in a fortnight.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I didn't say it was, just saying that you were seven points clear and in a prime position to win the league. 

Yeah maybe if we weren’t competing against Pep’s Man City who ran away with the league last season.

We went toe to toe against an incredible side. Gutted we didn’t win, but how many more points did we get this season than last season?

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I just can't be arsed lads. Emotional day for you lot so it would be unfair to keep winding you all up. This thread will only spiral into "victims" insults and probably eventually Heysel comments so I'll just say well done to City.

I mean if either of those things happened it wouldn’t be from us xD - but thanks for letting us know where your head is at

Just now, Cannabis said:

Never said you wasn't, a great side that unfortunately, just couldn't go the full way even when more than one step ahead. Liverpool winning the Champions League doesn't bother me at all, it's the league that you all wanted. Have a great evening :)

Oh it will. 

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Cannabis is around so it could do

Never said you wasn't, a great side that unfortunately, just couldn't go the full way even when more than one step ahead. Liverpool winning the Champions League doesn't bother me at all, it's the league that you all wanted. Have a great evening :)

I FULLY expect you to chime in if we lose the final. FULLY. 

Its good patter that Everton fans are grudging Liverpool for not beating a vastly more expensive side when their team spunks tens of millions on dross and spends most of the season scrapping in amongst the likes of Bournemouth and Crystal Palace. 

Obviously? Not arsed if you win it but it'd be frankly hilarious if you bottled two trophies after such a great season.

You do realise that losing a game of football against good sides, isn't bottling it? 

• The title was changed to Brighton 1-4 Man City - Sunday 12th May, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived