Man Utd vs Cardiff
Southampton vs Huddersfield
Tottenham vs Everton
Watford vs West Ham

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Well, Ole, this won't be an easy one the way we are playing and Palace will be no pushover and will want to end the season on a high so get the players minds on this one for the fans and we go out on a high and tell the players to concentrate on the match and not think of the holiday break they will have with there sun cream all packed and fly off to their holiday homes abroad or drive off in their expensive cars, remind them that it is the fans that have paid for all that. :ay:  

• Subscriber

We were 3/1 to win this a week ago and now we're 6/4 favourites. I've thought ever since then we'd win as well so more fool me for not backing it.

I think they'll be fatigued from Thursday and will name a weakened line-up. We however I think will go strong and it'll be enough. They've only really got coming above Tottenham to play for now.

Think we'll still field a strong team. Finish 4th and have to deal with knock out CL qualification fixtures. 

Kepa

Zappacosta----Cahill-----Luiz-----Alonso

Jorginho

Kovacic-----Barkley

Pedro------------------------Willian

Higuain

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Think we'll still field a strong team. Finish 4th and have to deal with knock out CL qualification fixtures. 

Kepa

Zappacosta----Cahill-----Luiz-----Alonso

Jorginho

Kovacic-----Barkley

Pedro------------------------Willian

Higuain

4th goes straight into the group stage

• Administrator
1 hour ago, José said:

Just Finish the Season United, just fucking finish it. 

Unless there's another bomb scare like against Bournemouth couple seasons ago, I think you'll finish the season like everyone else ;) 

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Should be looking to win this with their suspensions and distractions but I wouldn't go as far as to bet on us.

Your odds are shocking. I was gonna back you but it's pointless. Barely worth it.

Probably play the second team. Would be nice to finish with a win and get 5th place which is at least one more than last season

• Administrator

After a turbulent and emotional season I'm just hoping we can end the season on a high. Would be great to end on 3 points before the lap honour with Top and his family and all the players. 

7th could have been attainable I think had we have not thrown away some silly games like Southampton and Cardiff at home but signs under Rodgers are promising for what we could achieve next season and beyond. 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Are they playing well?

I hope you win 6-0 tbh

I haven't been watching the match tbh. Been reading that Greenwood has done well and that Pogba has been a showboating asshole without doing much else, but we've looked disciplined at the back so far. Was told our pen shouldn't have been a pen. 

7 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I haven't been watching the match tbh. Been reading that Greenwood has done well and that Pogba has been a showboating asshole without doing much else, but we've looked disciplined at the back so far. Was told our pen shouldn't have been a pen. 

About time you had a dodgy decision go your way, shame it’s happened too late to save your season

• The topic was unpinned

Archived