talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mino Raiola Banned By FIFA for 3 Months

football forum

• Administrator

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48235395

Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has been given a three-month ban from football activity by Fifa's disciplinary committee.

Raiola was banned on Wednesday by the Italian Football Federation and Fifa has now extended the sanctions to have "worldwide effect".

The ban begins with immediately and will end after the English summer transfer window closes.

Raiola represents various high-profile players including Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Italian Federation did not give the reasons for the ban but Raiola said it was a sentence "based on false grounds and lies".

In a statement on Thursday, he added: "The 'Italian Ban' is not a surprise, unfortunately.

"My personal concern is that it has been a sentence dominated by political willing, without taking into the right consideration the reason of law.

"I guess that Italian Football Association has not forgiven me when I have diffused my critics for their role in the disastrous state of Italian football, as well as their role around the latest episode of the racism problem."

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

As said above, won't change anything. He'll just conduct business without him being the face of it. They should ban him from footballing activity for years not months.

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Why in the world would anyone chant the name of this vile cockroach. I hope Juve don't win anything on the big European stage for the next 3 years. 

WOW! Can’t believe that any genuine football fan would contemplate chanting that. I’ve never liked Juve and now they’re entering the realm of PSG (although even there Juve can never reach like they’ve never really done much in Europe).

I hope they collapse!

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

WOW! Can’t believe that any genuine football fan would contemplate chanting that. I’ve never liked Juve and now they’re entering the realm of PSG (although even there Juve can never reach like they’ve never really done much in Europe).

I hope they collapse!

Juve are you on damn role. Nazi artifacts and now this. 

Classless morons. 

Archived