talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's Prediction League - Week 38 Table

• Administrator

So, here we have it. The final games have been completed. The final table has been decided.

Since Week 14 the top 2 have not changed. It's been a title race, per se, akin to what we've seen in the Premier League this season between Man City & Liverpool.

There was talk before today's games commenced of what would happen if @Bluewolf and @JOSHBRFC finished level on points? The title would be decided on how many perfect scores each player had attained since the start of the season. The final figures for these were that Josh outscored Bluewolf in this respect by 48 to 44.  The key question now is would this factor need to be accounted for after the final day's games were tallied up...

18-19 38.PNG

The answer being no, as @JOSHBRFC snatches the lead and wins the league by ONE point!!

tenor.gif?itemid=10431180

@Bluewolf had led all the way from Week 11 but sadly on the final day it was not to be for him. The mind-games in the last couple of weeks did not work! Been a great battle between the two and there could only be one winner! At one points he led by 21 points in Week 25 so it really has been a superb effort for Josh to reign that lead in and overtake at the final hurdle when it mattered.

The highest individual scores for the season are as follows:

League Winners List:

I say this every year but it has been and always is a pleasure running this prediction league for you all. And I know I'd have said this before as well but it really would be nothing without the regular predictions from you all and your participation. It's good fun running it all season so hope you all enjoyed it too.

Keep your eyes peeled, everyone, for this to resume next season AND a new World Prediction League beginning in August, too. There will be prizes on offer for both competitions next season.

Have a good summer, all!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Brilliant! Get me a title under my name @Stan ^_^ or I need someone creative to do me a profile picture/sig xD

Thanks for running it @Stan I've enjoyed it and not missed a week after starting the previous 2 seasons but missing weeks and giving up. Unlucky @Bluewolf you had some lead and dominated all season. :congrats:

• Administrator
1 minute ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Brilliant! Get me a title under my name @Stan ^_^

Thanks for running it @Stan I've enjoyed it and not missed a week after starting the previous 2 seasons but missing weeks and giving up. Unlucky @Bluewolf you had some lead and dominated all season. :congrats:

I did wonder if you'd miss a week here and there like before but not so! Paid off not missing any :D 

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Brilliant! Get me a title under my name @Stan ^_^ or I need someone creative to do me a profile picture xD

Yea, when you smashed the gap on that bonus week I had a feeling it was going to end up with you... 

Bit late to the party as I went away this weekend but congrats to @JOSHBRFCfor an incredible comeback, the old boy just ran out of steam.

Cruel for @Bluewolfto lose it on the last day and I felt being totally honest, he deserved it despite trying to fight off Josh like a little horny chihuahua.

Well done again @Stan for running it and here's to next season.  

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Lucas said:

Bit late to the party as I went away this weekend but congrats to @JOSHBRFCfor an incredible comeback, the old boy just ran out of steam.

Cruel for @Bluewolfto lose it on the last day and I felt being totally honest, he deserved it despite trying to fight off Josh like a little horny chihuahua.

Well done again @Stan for running it and here's to next season.  

Whoever finishes 1st deserves to win it. B|

• The topic was unpinned
  • 1 month later...

Archived