Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig
Freiburg vs Nurnberg
Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim
Wolfsburg vs Augsburg
Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Hannover

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank heavens that this season is now over!  To-day was just about as awful as it could possibly get - sorry for nudge that Euro stuff will have to wait but a great finish for Tommy and, despite everything we sometimes say here - well done Munchkin people - again!!! Briiliant Kai on the mark for my fantasy gang again and Josh showing my lot what good defending is all about - not that they would understand that anyway!

Roll on Austria and a break from sadness - assuming they will let us in again this year!

• Subscriber

2-1 win against RB (Pizarro scoring the winning goal again :x) and Mainz actually managed to win 4-2 against Hoffenheim despite trailing by two goals :o Too bad stupid Augsburg didn't even bother to turn up today and let themselves be humiliated by losing 1-8 against VW :S Meaning we just missed out on that last European spot by 1 point... :( Always knew those unnecessarily wasted points against lower table teams earlier in the season would cost us in the end. Still, a good season overall and I'm very happy with the progress we made under Kohfeldt. Looking forward to the next season already...

Congrats to Bayern with yet another title I guess. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I hope Sir Klaasen is doing well at Bremen. Gutted things didn't work out for him at Everton.

He's class... a real teamplayer; incredible work rate, great vision and passing. Initially when he joined us I thought he's more of a playmaker type, but after watching him play I see him more as a typical box to box midfielder now. Top character as well; and he made it clear numerous times how well he settled in Bremen and how happy he is to be here. Can even see him getting the captain's armband next season now that Kruse is leaving. Definitely one of the most important players for us. Good man :x

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Tommy said:

10th :x

Great season for you guys!

Didn't expect you to come so high. Does 'second season syndrome' happen in Bundesliga? 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived