• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Would You Rather?

football forum

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Go deaf. I've had bad eyesight since childhood, and going blind was one of my biggest fears. It would suck not to be able to hear things, especially music though.

Having mediocre sex regularly or having great sex but just a few times a month?

On 26/04/2017 at 1:39 AM, Thibaut said:

Thanks! Did you have a different username on TFF? Don't really remember anyone named Cure on there tbh haha

Thanks! :)

FIFA, haven't played PES since 2011 at least.

Would you rather have penis sized nipples or a nipple sized penis?

You won't under that name. Unless a Brazilian with a small package exposes me you don't need to know. That bad. :bye:

On 27/04/2017 at 4:20 PM, Cannabis said:

Depends how bad the suffering is. I'd say I'd rather give it a go though, I could try and be mentally positive and if it all gets too much I could have the option to take my own life. This seems a much better option than not having a go of things at all.

Francesco Bechetti or Portsmouth's old owners (the one's that started the downfall).

Portsmouth's old owners. At least they stopped falling eventually and still kept the club running even if it was poorly managed. Leyton have the most uncertain future ahead of them and could colllapse.

Pink or yellow?

• Subscriber

Steak :x I love a proper one. Just yesterday saw a video of a steak so tender you could easily cut it with a spoon.

Thanks Cannabis, now I'm hungry xD 

Winter break or no winter break?

Being a normie, thank you very much. 

Go on a trip and live in a tent in a beautiful area, or live in a 5 star luxury hotel in an otherwise dull and deserted area?

Archived