talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Would You Rather?

football forum

• Administrator
On 2017-5-19 at 11:41 PM, Cannabis said:

Hermaphrodite and remove what I don't want/get bored of. 

Would you rather have a full head of curly hair like @Anton or rocking the Karl Pilkington look like @DeadLinesman?

1 hour ago, Anton said:

@DeadLinesman people would rather ignore this whole thread than answer the above question xD

rock the Phil look. less to worry about I guess!

would you rather tightrope over the biggest valley in the world or betrapped in an enclosure with a very hungry crocodile for 30 minutes?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Stan said:

would you rather tightrope over the biggest valley in the world or betrapped in an enclosure with a very hungry crocodile for 30 minutes?

Got to be tightrope. You'd be able to train for that at least. Thinking about it though I have seen Crocodile Dundee quite a few times so I rate my chances being trapped. So trapped with the crocodile.

House is on fire and you only have time to get out once person. Partner or child?

8 minutes ago, Large said:

Got to be tightrope. You'd be able to train for that at least. Thinking about it though I have seen Crocodile Dundee quite a few times so I rate my chances being trapped. So trapped with the crocodile.

House is on fire and you only have time to get out once person. Partner or child?

Partner. I don't have a child.

Life in the brutal wilderness of the artic or life in brutal Saharan Africa wilderness?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Partner. I don't have a child.

Life in the brutal wilderness of the artic or life in brutal Saharan Africa wilderness?

Arctic.

You'd have easier access to water and it's easier to warm up than it is to cool down. 

Spain or Portugal?

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Arctic.

You'd have easier access to water and it's easier to warm up than it is to cool down. 

Spain or Portugal?

Spain. Sheer beauty 

Win the league, then get relegated the following season. 

or

Win the FA Cup and finish mid table 

11 minutes ago, Large said:

Win the league and then get relegated [assuming we're talking about the top league].

For a cream tea, jam or clotted cream first?

I had to google 'cream tea' is and as it turns out it's something I've had a hundred times! We just didn't call it that.

Jam than the cream. 

'English', Scottish, or 'Irish' tea ?

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Spike said:

I had to google 'cream tea' is and as it turns out it's something I've had a hundred times! We just didn't call it that.

Jam than the cream. 

'English', Scottish, or 'Irish' tea ?

none. Indian tea :D 

Amstel or San Miguel?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

none. Indian tea :D 

Amstel or San Miguel?

San Miguel easily. Those Filipinos know a good beer with 'Red Horse'

The next time you pee, the urine shoots back up your spout, or the next time you take a dump the turd shoots back up your bum?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Administrator

Snow. You can keep warm easier as opposed to it being difficult to cool down in the desert. Plus there's a water source in the snow to stay alive on.

Would you rather have fingers for toes or toes for fingers?

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Snow. You can keep warm easier as opposed to it being difficult to cool down in the desert. Plus there's a water source in the snow to stay alive on.

Would you rather have fingers for toes or toes for fingers?

I was tempted to say toes for fingers just so I could annoy my daughter... she hates toes on men, sometimes when we are watching a film I deliberately wiggle my toes just to wind her up.. 

I would go for fingers for toes just so my climbing ability would double... 

Would you rather lose all your money and valuables or every picture you own or have ever taken?

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I was tempted to say toes for fingers just so I could annoy my daughter... she hates toes on men, sometimes when we are watching a film I deliberately wiggle my toes just to wind her up.. 

I would go for fingers for toes just so my climbing ability would double... 

Would you rather lose all your money and valuables or every picture you own or have ever taken?

wait, what?... She prefers men without toes? xD that's a weird fetish to have :ph34r:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 03/12/2018 at 19:35, Cannabis said:

Three Champions Leagues - although that would be pretty horrific xD.

Have your team go bankrupt or move the ground to the other side of the country?

Go bankrupt, and therefore start afresh again with same fans...

Would you rather fall from an aircraft with a dysfunctional parachute or go deep-sea diving  in the Mariana Trench and have your oxygen supply start to fail you...?

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Go bankrupt, and therefore start afresh again with same fans...

Would you rather fall from an aircraft with a dysfunctional parachute or go deep-sea diving  in the Mariana Trench and have your oxygen supply start to fail you...?

Oh definitely falling from an aircraft. I'd be dead either way but the thought of suffocating alone makes me panic haha. 

Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past?

Archived