Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
SirBalon

Alexandre Lacazette - Griezmann replacement for Atleti?

Antoine Griezmann isn't a traditional 9 at all, but all the same he's being used as the reason for Atlético Madrid apparently reigniting their past interest in the Arsenal striker... Griezmann publicly announced his departure from Atleti and now the speculation is rife with other names like Inter's Mauro Icardi and Juve's Paulo Dybala (Dybala being more of a Griezmann replacement than the others).

Alexandre Lacazette was also part of a news shock yesterday when FC Barcelona's english language official website was hacked on an unknown gateway where you could add any name via a series of numbers being added in the URL. The announcement of Lacazette joining Barça was up for all of 6 minutes before the club managed to react and patch the problem.

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Antoine Griezmann isn't a traditional 9 at all, but all the same he's being used as the reason for Atlético Madrid apparently reigniting their past interest in the Arsenal striker... Griezmann publicly announced his departure from Atleti and now the speculation is rife with other names like Inter's Mauro Icardi and Juve's Paulo Dybala (Dybala being more of a Griezmann replacement than the others).

Alexandre Lacazette was also part of a news shock yesterday when FC Barcelona's english language official website was hacked on an unknown gateway where you could add any name via a series of numbers being added in the URL. The announcement of Lacazette joining Barça was up for all of 6 minutes before the club managed to react and patch the problem.

So this rumour is based on someone hacking the site and editing it to look like Lacazette is going there xD?!

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

So this rumour is based on someone hacking the site and editing it to look like Lacazette is going there xD?!

NINTCHDBPICT000490051871.jpg

This is how Barça's official English language website looked for all of six minutes yesterday. xD

Apparently the hacker then managed to use other names before the problem was patched.

11 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

NINTCHDBPICT000490051871.jpg

This is how Barça's official English language website looked for all of six minutes yesterday. xD

Apparently the hacker then managed to use other names before the problem was patched.

Yeah, so where's the rumour?

26 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah, so where's the rumour?

What rumour?

I can invent one if you like... @Cannabis finally sent me those naked pictures I've been asking for so as to return. :ph34r:

I'd take a decent offer for Lacazette every day of the week if we went out and brought a couple of wingers with the money. Not sure he'd be Atletico's first choice though.

14 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What rumour?

I can invent one if you like... @Cannabis finally sent me those naked pictures I've been asking for so as to return. :ph34r:

Lacazette to Atletico (or Barca). Apart from your own thoughts...?

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Lacazette to Atletico (or Barca). Apart from your own thoughts...?

I don’t know whether to believe this one although Atlético Madrid were hours away from signing him before he went to Arsenal. So obviously they have scout work done on him from the past.

The Barcelona bit I added because it was weird.

Oh they did that for Coutinho too and “accidentally” uploaded it and then took it down. Barca are cunts

No. They can fuck off. I hear Welbeck is available on a free. Or they can go after Lukaku.

• Upvote 1

Considering how reliant they've been on their forwards this season, maybe it would be sensible to cash-in big on one of them if it allows them to improve elsewhere.