talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Luka Jović - To Go On Loan?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been checking this kid out in videos and reading up on him all over the place.  He looks the business on paper... Can't wait to see because he has so much strength but is no slouch on technique which is odd for strong players as they tend to be rather dumb on unpredictable body movement... Improvisation.

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I've been checking this kid out in videos and reading up on him all over the place.  He looks the business on paper... Can't wait to see because he has so much strength but is no slouch on technique which is odd for strong players as they tend to be rather dumb on unpredictable body movement... Improvisation.

Is it true Hazard will play on the right? Rumors going around that's the case. 

Which means Isco on the left?

24 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Is it true Hazard will play on the right? Rumors going around that's the case. 

Which means Isco on the left?

I have no idea because even though on the face of it all there are important signings occuring which looks really positive. The news coming from within the Madrid cavern is that it's all chaos in there right now which is typical. Real Madrid HAVE to sell players and potential buying clubs know this. There are new factions within the dressing room and some of the seniors don't like the signings.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm the breakdown of Jovic's transfer fee to Real Madrid?

Some reports claim that Real Madrid paid €60 million, other reports say it was  €65 million before add ons and further reports suggest that it was  €70 million. What is the true transfer fee that Real Madrid paid for Jovic and how much of that transfer fee did Frankfurt pocket? Because I know that Benfica were entitled to a percentage of the transfer fee. 

So the news coming from Serbia (how true it is, is unsure right now) is that Real Madrid CF are searching for top clubs to send Luka Jović on loan O.o

The rumours being leaked from within the Santiago Bernabéu is that Jović is very far from prepared on various levels to play for Real Madrid as the main front man and the board are scared of being left open to what occurred last season by having to rely heavily on Karim Benzema's goals for a whole season on all fronts.

There is now a panic race to sign goals quickly without the background work having been done and why Real Madrid have joined Barcelona in an attempt to sign Neymar even though Real know Neymar really wants to return to his ex club.

• 2 years later...

Archived