talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Luka Jović - To Go On Loan?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, José said:

My sources had confirmed it a few days ago. If true, this is without a doubt the move of the summer unless piatek moves to Man Utd.

Your personal sources?

Which are they I pray?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, José said:

My sources had confirmed it a few days ago. If true, this is without a doubt the move of the summer unless piatek moves to Man Utd.

With Hazard most likely to sign for Real, and Jovic now coming in, what do you make of Real not promoting from youth?

1 minute ago, José said:

Sorry, cannot give out names but two are real close to the team and the other one is a Madrid journalist. 

Don't worry mate, nobody's taking any notice of us. Tell me, I won't tell a soul.

• The title was changed to Luka Jovic - Real Madrid-Bound
1 hour ago, José said:

Navas was sold and a young gk will take his place and M. Llorente will get more playing next season. 

You mean Zidane's son? He will be #2 behind Courtois and llorente is linked to Arsenal 

18 minutes ago, Batard said:

Surely Benfica are the ultimate losers here? They've basically shagged themselves. 

I think they've made just over €20m from the deal in total. They'll obviously feel stupid about not getting the whole €60m as he was their player until a month or so ago but they didn't think much of him when they loaned him out and didn't develop him into the player he is so €20m isn't too bad.

• Administrator
Just now, 6666 said:

I think they've made just over €20m from the deal in total. They'll obviously feel stupid about not getting the whole €60m as he was their player until a month or so ago but they didn't think much of him when they loaned him out and didn't develop him into the player he is so €20m isn't too bad.

What I find most surprising is that they clearly inserted a buy out clause which Frankfurt activated in time to cash in on him. 

1 hour ago, José said:

I'm a book of wisdom but also a book of secrets @SirBalon

Give me 5 numbers from 1 to 50

Then give me another 2 numbers from 1 to 12 mate.

Before tomorrow evening bst. ;)

If it can’t be tomorrow, some time before Halloween. 

On 17/05/2019 at 03:42, SirBalon said:

According to a couple of Spanish sports dailies this morning (MARCA and AS) the Jović deal to Real Madrid is done at €60m.

Reports now saying the deal is off as the two clubs cannot agree to a price. 

10 minutes ago, José said:

xD the deal was all but done but my sources are telling me Frankfurt changed their mind as Jovic was getting his luggage ready. The deal will still get done eventually. 

My sources :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

That will most probably have to do with legally being able to implement a massive buy-out clause.

Always amazes me how young players just sign contracts like this. Considering his age and his unproven ability in Real's setup you'd imagine he'd negotiate something shorter so that he can get out if he needs to but I also then assume the club tries to make good on its investment for long-term profits should he not turn out to be what they expect.

Archived