talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

If money was no object, what club would you buy?

football forum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton. 

And I'm offering Klopp, VVD and Salah very generous pay packages and I'm buying world wide exclusive rights to all music by Gerry and the dicklickers (not to use it, just to never let anyone else use it ever again)

Let's see who's a special club now then...

Am I Saudi Prince level of wealthy in this scenario?

If so I think I'd buy Ajax. I'd try to build them up into a European powerhouse and elevate the Dutch league. And great City to live in.

Or I'd buy Real Madrid and Barca and sell all their players for cheap and rebuild both as clubs that only fills it's first team with former academy players.

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Everton. 

And I'm offering Klopp, VVD and Salah very generous pay packages and I'm buying world wide exclusive rights to all music by Gerry and the dicklickers (not to use it, just to never let anyone else use it ever again)

Let's see who's a special club now then...

Liverpool still would be

Buy? 

I'd start a club. I'd choose my league wisely though. I wouldn't touch the English pyramid for example but I'd go MLS or Peruvian league.

Well I like them, it'd easily be Parma. 

I'd first build them a new stadium that abides by UEFA regulations. I'd then put money into the youth academy and start to improve from the bottom up. I'd build around the stadium so that it has places for more of a family atmosphere on one side, and a more wild a crazy on the other. I'd focus my attention on making sure the fans had a say, and that the community felt that this was their team. 

SC Freiburg, and keep doing what they're doing, just improve their facilities and possibilities even more. The club deserves it. They should be a role model for many other clubs. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

SC Freiburg, and keep doing what they're doing, just improve their facilities and possibilities even more. The club deserves it. They should be a role model for many other clubs. 

Look at Atalanta and Sassuolo in Italy. They are doing the exact same. 

• Subscriber

Southend United FC, never been higher than the 1st division which they are in now, we lived in Southend-on-Sea on and off for a number of years and lived just behind their stadium Roots Hall, they were formed in the Blue Boar pub in 1906 and that pub was one of our haunts when going for a pint.   

• Administrator

Parma.

It's the first Italian club I associated with because it's so close to my real family name xD

I'd get them back to the top of Serie A and give a massive fuck you to Juve on the way. 

tenor.gif

35 minutes ago, Stan said:

Parma.

It's the first Italian club I associated with because it's so close to my real family name xD

I'd get them back to the top of Serie A and give a massive fuck you to Juve on the way. 

tenor.gif

Parmadeshvasethiputan ?

51 minutes ago, Stan said:

Parma.

tenor.gif

I knew I liked you for a reason

Forza Parma!

• Subscriber

Manchester United.

That's a potentially dominant club being held back by appalling owners who use the club as a marketing tool. You could make them successful in no time.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

" Not including the club you support" :coffee:

I thought he did a Brian at first but then realised Barca is probably his actual club.

45 minutes ago, Stan said:

I thought he did a Brian at first but then realised Barca is probably his actual club.

HAHA... You can’t buy Barça as they’re owned by the fans and have an elected president and board.

Archived