talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

If money was no object, what club would you buy?

football forum

20 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Wait, you support Liverpool but your local team is Carlisle?!

Exactly what Mike said though? 

Come from a long line of Liverpool fans, was instilled in me from a very young age.  I have no connection to Carlisle other than its location. It's also an hour away from me as I live on the west coast of Cumbria. Hope that covers everything.

I do also say "eh" a lot. I was not made in the royal navy. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/05/2019 at 14:43, The Rebel CRS said:

Since money is no object, then I'd buy a league, fuck it.

I'd buy the Brazilian league and turn it into one of the best in the world again @El Profesor

Unfortunately, brazilian club football is a mess. We're a huge country and there is at least 12 big clubs with massive fanbases, but the clubs are always feuding each other and they end up weak and divided, which explains why CBF and Rede Globo do everything they want.

• 4 weeks later...

Premier League I would consider Newcastle, good fan base, fill their stadium, fans make a noise and they have a decent stadium.

As mentioned would take over a mid-team side in the Scottish Premier League just to shit on Celtic.

15 minutes ago, José said:

One of my teams in soccermanager.com is Tranmere. Been managing them since August of 2017. :x (currently in the championship fighting for a playoff spot) 

Nice, get them into the prem & win something with them and let me know when you've done that. You're an honourary Wirral lad now (even though you support United lol)

Archived