talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FC Schalke 04 Thread - Komm' auch du zum S04!

I am really trying hard to think what we have done do wrong that anyone wold even think of bringing Magrat back.  Sorry Tommy, it's not fun and that idea is certainly not funny.  We are already short of money and his was always a desire to fleece the club as much as possible which would suggest he will not even consider coming back as we have none left!!!!! Aws for nudge, at no time in her darkest days have I ever given an indication that I was hapopy with that - not fair on her to be way way now.  There is enough pain around without our 'friends' giving us more😪

• Subscriber
On 26/10/2022 at 19:49, Tommy said:

So apparently he's a top candidate for a sporting director at RB next season... If true, that's a very dodgy way to get out of contract with Schalke for "personal reasons".

• Wow 1

30 minutes ago, nudge said:

So apparently he's a top candidate for a sporting director at RB next season... If true, that's a very dodgy way to get out of contract with Schalke for "personal reasons".

Speaks volumes about RB though, that they only hire snakes. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Thought that would be Eberl? What's his role in this construct then?

Geschäftsführer Sport, apparently. The way I understand it, Eberl is interested in having an additional Sportdirektor to share responsibilities with. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/11/2022 at 17:14, Tommy said:

Fährmann's eating too much cake in the changing room. xD

Fuck it, you're bottom of the table and nothing is going right.  May as well fill your hole with some cake 😆.  This has literally got me laughing out loud.

Edited by Coma
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Coma said:

Fuck it, you're bottom of the table and nothing is going right.  May as well fill your hole with some cake 😆.  This has literally got me laughing out loud.

His response is even better. 

"We have cake in the dressing, just like power bars or even a fruit basket. I have accepted this offer and tried to handle it professionally. But I will not eat cake in the future."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

His response is even better. 

"We have cake in the dressing, just like power bars or even a fruit basket. I have accepted this offer and tried to handle it professionally. But I will not eat cake in the future."

He's been cake shamed.  I wonder who the rat was.... probably Frank Kramer.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Schalke have signed experienced Czech defender Tomas Kalas on a free transfer from Bristol City and they've also signed young English left-back Derry John Murkin from Volendam. Kalas, who played every minute of the Czech Republic's Euro 2020 campaign in the summer of 2021, which saw them reach the quarter-finals of that competition, is an excellent defender. Kalas has played 31 times for the Czech national team and he has scored 2 goals for them. The former Chelsea defender, was a huge favourite at Bristol City, just as he was very popular when he played for Fulham. He is a great addition to Schalke's defence.

Murkin is a much younger player, who was highly rated when he played in Holland. It remains to be seen if he can adapt to German football, but he seems like another promising player.