talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favorite Performance (Actors Name Here)

football forum

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Get this thread up and running again, Clint Eastwood

Might as well mention good old Clint Eastwood in films, especially westerns, this film has just been mentioned in the movie thread and to me, one of the best for me and @SirBalon mentioned Tuco in...

• Subscriber

The whole Dollars trilogy. Easily my favourite westerns of all time and he fit the role(s) perfectly. 

Other than that, A Perfect World, High Plains Drifter and The Outlaw Josey Wales stand out for me although all of his westerns are good. And he's a great director as well... Letters from Iwo Jima is his best recent ones as a director, in my opinion. 

All his Westerns and let's not forget the Dirty Harry films... 

Also Every Which Way but Loose and Every Which Way You Can among my favourite films... 

"Right turn Clyde"

The Black Widow motorcycle gang still make me laugh even now... xD

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, nudge said:

The whole Dollars trilogy. Easily my favourite westerns of all time and he fit the role(s) perfectly. 

Other than that, A Perfect World, High Plains Drifter and The Outlaw Josey Wales stand out for me although all of his westerns are good. And he's a great director as well... Letters from Iwo Jima is his best recent ones as a director, in my opinion. 

Letters from Iwo Jima was fantastic, The idea was something I didnt think Id ever see from anyone stateside and he nailed it. Flags was kinda bs but I can forget about that one :D

I know weve talked about his westerns before, Im a big fan. The Unforgiven might be the last great western, its been a long while. The magnificent 7 remake was pretty meh, it was ok. 3:10 to Yuma was so close to great, so close. The netflix mini series Godless was pretty good, Ive yet to see The Kid I have some high hopes for that one.  Assassination of Jessie James might count that was pretty good too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived