FA Cup Final - Saturday 27th May - Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal

football forum

Who will lift the FA Cup?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will lift the FA Cup?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bellerin just told off for a handball. You can't really pick and choose but in all honesty the Sanchez touch was a little more sudden. I'd have put money on the Gunners to win this anyway so I'm not complaining.

Just now, Cannabis said:

What the fuck are you talking about?! xDxDxD

It's the most blatent handball I've ever seen. Jumps up with two hands above his head - give yourself a look in the mirror.

Never an intentional handball. Good goal.

Arsenal are dominating this game and aside from Cahill and Pedro their other players seem to be out of it. With a new manager at the helm - Wenger has had a great run and should step aside for a bright future and leave his legacy at the club on a high - I could see Arsenal becoming a real contender for the title if they're clever about it.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Cahill off the line again! 

Arsenal need to bury another chance, they'll be criticised if they end up losing now with all these efforts going close.

Chelsea are definitely lucky to only be one down. I don't think Arsenal will be as fortunate in the second half.

Havent seen Arsenal play this well in years, owning chelsea in every part of the pitch so far. Referee has got some bad decisions for both the sides, that was a handball on sanchez and a couple of chelsea players were not booked (kante and someone else I cant remember)

• The title was changed to FA Cup Final - Saturday 27th May - Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived