FA Cup Final - Saturday 27th May - Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal

football forum

Who will lift the FA Cup?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will lift the FA Cup?

• Administrator
Just now, Asura said:

lol, you call that a push? 

yeah. his hand went in to the back of Pedro. 

Made him lose his balance as he's running in to the box. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stan said:

yeah. his hand went in to the back of Pedro. 

Made him lose his balance as he's running in to the box. 

You can think whatever you want, that was more like a touch than an actual push. Clear dive and the ref has been so bad the entire match. 

I loved Alexis' volleyball move for our first goal.  Definitely shouldn't have stood as it was a blatant handball but there was never any off-side.  I think we've been absolutely brilliant in the first half with everyone giving their all and only Ramsey being slightly crappy.  We should be more than one goal up though and when you don't punish sides like these, then you can end up regretting it.  Alexis Sánchez has just been sensational!  It doesn't matter whatever he's asking for in terms of wages because you can see it as a signing and count it as a fee.  Losing him would be detrimental and a disaster for us as we are never going to be able to replace him.

Özil seems to be on drugs today and where I constantly criticise how lazy he is, today (so far) he's been all over the place.  Bellerín too!  Covered for a few things for Mertesacker and has been a constant menace gong forward.  Infact it's wrong of me to mention any names in that first half because they've all been top notch and have stunned Chelsea.

Let's see what occurs in the second half.

• Administrator
Just now, Asura said:

You can think whatever you want, that was more like a touch than an actual push. Clear dive and the ref has been so bad the entire match. 

and you can think whatever you want. I think it was a push. You don't.

Agree to disagree otherwise we'll just go round in circles. 

Like I stated, ANYTHING can happen in a 'one off match'. Our players were in vacation mode all week.

Blatant Handball aside, our players were half arsing it right from kick off, whereas Arsenal penetrated from the getco in which we were never able to get any momentum. Cahill our best player first half. That's saying something. Need to regroup and grow some balls 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

and you can think whatever you want. I think it was a push. You don't.

Agree to disagree otherwise we'll just go round in circles. 

Yes lets shake hands and drink margaritas B|

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I loved Alexis' volleyball move for our first goal.  Definitely shouldn't have stood as it was a blatant handball but there was never any off-side.  I think we've been absolutely brilliant in the first half with everyone giving their all and only Ramsey being slightly crappy.  We should be more than one goal up though and when you don't punish sides like these, then you can end up regretting it.  Alexis Sánchez has just been sensational!  It doesn't matter whatever he's asking for in terms of wages because you can see it as a signing and count it as a fee.  Losing him would be detrimental and a disaster for us as we are never going to be able to replace him.

Özil seems to be on drugs today and where I constantly criticise how lazy he is, today (so far) he's been all over the place.  Bellerín too!  Covered for a few things for Mertesacker and has been a constant menace gong forward.  Infact it's wrong of me to mention any names in that first half because they've all been top notch and have stunned Chelsea.

Let's see what occurs in the second half.

Like someone said in this thread, Ozil is clearly putting himself up for sale (or for a massive wage with arsenal) with that performance. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

'not handball' xDxDxD 

Is the ref looking under Alexis' shorts?  There you have it then, there's the reason he didn't see one of the greatest volleyball blocks in history. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Probably wanted a penalty :ph34r:.

Never xD

He was in a great shooting position and chose to dive to try and get a penalty. Deserved everything he got.

Colonel Sanders "KFC" has finally appeared for the club he runs.  Has he cornered the market and expects the share prices to go up?

Now that I've seen him, I hope....  Oh!  Wait!  Well done Costa!

• The title was changed to FA Cup Final - Saturday 27th May - Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived