FA Cup Final - Saturday 27th May - Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal

football forum

Who will lift the FA Cup?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will lift the FA Cup?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there you almost had it...  Ramsey on David Luiz on a short free-kick.  Anyway...  I'll let the rest of us get carried away with the euphoria of a goal on what's been an embarrassing performance from our only dodgy player today.

Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

He's been everywhere, reason why we have won the midfield battle today.

I really like you mate but that's the biggest load of cods wallop I've ever read from you.  He's been our most average player...  Not shit, but average.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I really like you mate but that's the biggest load of cods wallop I've ever read from you.  He's been our most average player...  Not shit, but average.

He's dominated Kante I can't believe you haven't seen it. Buy whatever. COYG

• The title was changed to FA Cup Final - Saturday 27th May - Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal
  • Administrator

Arsenal proper deserved that. The amount of chances they created I'm surprised it was only 2 goals that they scored. Spurned a lot and they would have lived with regret had they not seen the victory out and lost the game.

Moses is an idiot and although they didn't lose because of him, there was no need for him to dive when he did. Idiotic and immature. Chelsea did well to get back in to it but Giroud's sub seemed to throw them off and he made an instant impact setting up Ramsey.

Great final to watch and a match fitting to end the domestic season here. 

Big Per was brilliant, doesn't have pace but has everything else. Monreal brilliant, Ramsey brilliant, Xhaka brilliant, Holding, Ozil, Sanchez, everyone. Great performance!

What a match, has to be the best display from Arsenal against a big team in recent times. Havent seen them play this good and totally deserving to win the cup. Sad they didnt finish the 100s of chances and made the scoreline look better. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived