• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

European Parliament Elections

football forum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

You took from those quotes that "The Norwegian President said that the UK choosing their model instead of what we already have is totally insane"?

Of course. It’s a stupid move as the Prime Minister of Norway says.

The word “Insane” I think was the Aussie Prime Minister.

21 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Of course. It’s a stupid move as the Prime Minister of Norway says.

The word “Insane” I think was the Aussie Prime Minister.

She doesn't say stupid either. You are being everything you rant against. Do you talk like this when you knock on doors campaigning?

5 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

She doesn't say stupid either. You are being everything you rant against. Do you talk like this when you knock on doors campaigning?

Obviously not, but here it’s a different level of communication as you well know mate. One can be more raw and to the point.

You tell me what adjective you would give in your everyday conversation when someone self harms on purpose and knowingly? Makes themselves poorer and imagine adding to that where you had a commanding role before hand in your life but knowingly made a decision to take those rules but not want anything to do with participating in the creation of those rules.

I would say the person choosing this outcome freely is stupid and yes, possibly insane. 

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Obviously not, but here it’s a different level of communication as you well know mate. One can be more raw and to the point.

You tell me what adjective you would give in your everyday conversation when someone self harms on purpose and knowingly? Makes themselves poorer and imagine adding to that where you had a commanding role before hand in your life but knowingly made a decision to take those rules but not want anything to do with participating in the creation of those rules.

I would say the person choosing this outcome freely is stupid and yes, possibly insane. 

You can fairly say what she is saying in one sentence if you cared to. Politics deserves honesty not disingenuous spin and cheap tricks. How can we politically debate when topics of discussion are reduced to rubbish.

17 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

You can fairly say what she is saying in one sentence if you cared to. Politics deserves honesty not disingenuous spin and cheap tricks. How can we politically debate when topics of discussion are reduced to rubbish.

The spin is pointless here. The spin unless it’s illegal doesn’t seem to work anyway.

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

The spin is pointless here. The spin unless it’s illegal doesn’t seem to work anyway.

That's probably not true. No one has time to check the merits of everything. We rely on those we trust and trust is precisely when we become susceptible to spin.

Archived