talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bumbling Boris Johnson New Prime Minister

football forum

29 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol I don't think Corbyn will be PM ever... but look at Mike Pompeo's statement here:

https://medium.com/black-isle-journalism/mike-pompeo-threatens-to-intervene-in-british-democracy-to-stop-corbyn-becoming-prime-minister-609611b6e1ae

remember how the Brexiteers lost their fucking minds that Obama had an opinion on Brexit?

Do you know something that makes me laugh out loud... These second, third and even fourth generation Brits where their background Is European and they're hard Brexit like that plonker Mark Francois. Let's ignore Farage supplying his sons with German passports due to their mother's nationali so as to retain THEIR freedom. Meaningless little shitseters.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Do you know something that makes me laugh out loud... These second, third and even fourth generation Brits where their background Is European and they're hard Brexit like that plonker Mark Francois. Let's ignore Farage supplying his sons with German passports due to their mother's nationali so as to retain THEIR freedom. Meaningless little shitseters.

Boris Johnson's grandfather (on his dad's side) was this man:

Alikemalbey.jpg

if you're thinking, "what that doesn't look like he's very British at all" - yeah, he wasn't. His name was Ali Kemal, a Turk who married a Anglo-Swiss woman. It made Johnson's claims about Turks flooding the UK if Turkey joined the EU a bit funnier, imo. Although to be fair to his Ali Kemal, he wasn't an arsehole like his grandson is... and he was actually murdered in Turkey for not being an arsehole.

16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Alikemalbey.jpg

if you're thinking, "what that doesn't look like he's very British at all" - yeah, he wasn't. His name was Ali Kemal, a Turk who married a Anglo-Swiss woman. It made Johnson's claims about Turks flooding the UK if Turkey joined the EU a bit funnier, imo. Although to be fair to his Ali Kemal, he wasn't an arsehole like his grandson is... and he was actually murdered in Turkey for not being an arsehole.

Yeah I knew this story mate. It doesn’t stop these arseholes from developing prejudices.

The amount of hardline far right charlatans that have a similar history is astounding.  

On 09/06/2019 at 18:54, RandoEFC said:

So Michael Gove came out today and admitted he has taken cocaine before.

I'm not judging him on it but it won't play well after he imposed a lifetime ban on teachers from their profession if they've ever taken cocaine.

Very unusual thing to come out with today.

Hopefully some more skeletons make their way out of Boris's closet soon.

This is why I don't even vote as 99%(if not 100) of the politicians in this country are all a bunch of stuck up little toff gimps, with backwards dinosaur views who have never lived in the real world before.

English politicians are all the same type of people. There is no variety there. Fuck them all I say.

Drug and Alcohol testers were actually on our site today, although they only test 2 people from each sub-contractor firm and I wasn't one of them of course. But it's ridiculous really. If they were taking swab tests to see if anyone is under the influence then that is completely understandable, but piss tests? John Smith could go on holiday to Canada tomorrow, smoke some completely legal cannabis, come back to the uk and then lose his job 2 weeks later due to failing a drugs test, considering how it stays in your system for a good month. John then potentially has his life ruined for doing something out of work which certainly doesn't make him unfit to work or dangerous.

40 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

This is why I don't even vote as 99%(if not 100) of the politicians in this country are all a bunch of stuck up little toff gimps, with backwards dinosaur views who have never lived in the real world before.

English politicians are all the same type of people. There is no variety there. Fuck them all I say.

Drug and Alcohol testers were actually on our site today, although they only test 2 people from each sub-contractor firm and I wasn't one of them of course. But it's ridiculous really. If they were taking swab tests to see if anyone is under the influence then that is completely understandable, but piss tests? John Smith could go on holiday to Canada tomorrow, smoke some completely legal cannabis, come back to the uk and then lose his job 2 weeks later due to failing a drugs test, considering how it stays in your system for a good month. John then potentially has his life ruined for doing something out of work which certainly doesn't make him unfit to work or dangerous.

Drug consuming Gove who while consuming vilified drug users in his Times column and made sure nurses got the boot for taking drugs would say it’s an evil that must be stamped out mate. 

21 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Alikemalbey.jpg

Mate their racism time and time again is exposed because they know it exists so they throw tantrums when you keep bringing it up claiming you can’t say nuffin no more because they just don’t care about it. Theyre happy for racism to exist because they’ve got a cushty ride from it. They’re happy living in a society that discriminates and will come up with some warped logic as to why that’s OK.

Farage, Johnson...whoever else. They thrive off of racism and xenophobia because that’s their supportbase. Brexit voters are very likely to hold racist/xenophobic views, we know the sames true for Tories an all. As long as they don’t come out and say anything that would break party rules/the law then they’re happy to keep the sound bites coming.

Can anyone tell me why centrist, remainer liberal types are fawning over Rory Stewart?

He supports austerity and killing more poor people, so yeah obviously that attracts liberals. 

The confusing part is that he isn't even willing to do anything to stop No Deal. Labour are literally tabling a motion to give Parliament the power to stop it and he is opposing it. He says No Deal is bad, but he offers no proposal on stopping it. Brexit is meant to be the all-consuming obsession for these sorts of people. 

It's just civility politics gone mad. Despite all policy considerations, centrists will just flock to whichever candidate seems the nicest. 

4 hours ago, Inverted said:

Can anyone tell me why centrist, remainer liberal types are fawning over Rory Stewart?

He supports austerity and killing more poor people, so yeah obviously that attracts liberals. 

The confusing part is that he isn't even willing to do anything to stop No Deal. Labour are literally tabling a motion to give Parliament the power to stop it and he is opposing it. He says No Deal is bad, but he offers no proposal on stopping it. Brexit is meant to be the all-consuming obsession for these sorts of people. 

It's just civility politics gone mad. Despite all policy considerations, centrists will just flock to whichever candidate seems the nicest. 

Stewart like Hancock have to adhere to those that believe the earth is flat and not a sphere. They don't believe it, but if they want any chance of competing, then they need to compromise by saying; "We can believe the earth is flat all together and pretend it is but we have to do some real work in the background for the fact the earth is round".

James O'Brien done a great show yesterday morning where he asked callers to state positives from each candidate and to be honest it was hilarious.

One caller ended up admitting that his favourite Dominc Raab was great because he was incompetent after the minister said he would negotiate hard with the EU while knowing (hopefully) that there was nobody to negotiate with until November at the EU and we leave on the 31st of October" xD It was either incompetent or deciever and the caller didn't want to admit he was a charlatan and a liar after being quizzed on his opinion and would rather say Raab was thick.

Esther McVey had one caller saying her hair was nice while Boris Johnson had the talent offered by a caller that he has been lying all along for the good of the country.

England is fucked! I'd find it funny if I was living abroad and had things sorted which I haven't as of yet. So I just laugh but with a sad face.

36 minutes ago, Stan said:

Anyone know where this airport is?

Aren't there plans in place for when the wind changes and planes would be taking off against the wind? Things like taxing until you're facing the right direction and then taking off with the wind?

• Administrator

Mark Harper, Esther McVey & Andrea Leadsom knocked out in first round of voting for PM.

Thank fuck the last 2 bints aren't going any further.

I think Rory Stewart is positioning himself for the next Tory leadership contest, rather than this one. I think he'll be an "I told you so" candidate for the Tories. Someone else will win, it'll be a hard Brexit and it'll be an embarrassing disaster and then Rory will come in to try to sweep Tory leadership as he's already established himself as the "hard Brexit is bad" face of the party now.

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Boris pretty much nailed on to be the next PM then?

Does anyone actually take this man seriously? 

It's really bizarre. Not a single person that I know actually supports Boris. Not at work, not amongst my mates, not on here, none of the Twitter accounts I follow, yet he somehow has the most support (yes I know it's not the public who votes on this contest but look at the polls). Every article or tweet I see is against Boris yet he has the most support.

On 12/06/2019 at 14:03, Inverted said:

Because centerists and remainer liberal types are morons, it’s the same morons who like millibland

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

It's really bizarre. Not a single person that I know actually supports Boris. Not at work, not amongst my mates, not on here, none of the Twitter accounts I follow, yet he somehow has the most support (yes I know it's not the public who votes on this contest but look at the polls). Every article or tweet I see is against Boris yet he has the most support.

Boris is the candidate that “the public like because of his funny hair and churchillian speeches” 

Raab is the only one remotely competent, Javids stock has rose but I think he’s 3-4 years away. 

Rory Stewart surely has Asperger syndrome a complete disaster in any public office is guaranteed. 

I personally now think it will be Boris, then I think some kind of BS deal, and he’ll go about 2022 when we get a new Labour leader. 

Also Im struggling to find anything as remotely as insignificant in British Politics as Andrea Leadsom 

20 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Raab is the only one remotely competent, Javids stock has rose but I think he’s 3-4 years away. 

Raab is a turnip https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/06/17/brussels-nicknamed-dominic-raab-turnip-disastrous-spell-brexit/ & Javid will never be the Tory leader, even if he's the most competent and qualified, unfortunately.

I was going to do a great post in honour to Dominic Raab and his hilarious but eerie comments over the past few years. Unless some of us are very very well off, Raab wouldve sorted us out for sure.

I may still do it for fun anyway.

Archived