talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Here we go again for the 77th iteration of the Cup! Hopefully this one will be filled with more surprises and excitement! 63 of the 64 teams have been confirmed (Westfalen is missing 1 team).

Bundesliga: FC Augsburg,  Hertha BSC, Werder Bremen, Borussia Dortmund, Fortuna Düsseldorf, Eintracht Frankfurt, SC Freiburg, Hannover 96, 1899 Hoffenheim, RB Leipzig, Bayer Leverkusen, Mainz 05, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Bayern Munich, 1. FC Nürnberg, Schalke 04, VfB Stuttgart, VfL Wolfsburg

2. Bundesliga: Erzgebirge Aue,  Union Berlin, Arminia Bielefeld, VfL Bochum, Darmstadt 98, Dynamo Dresden, MSV Duisburg, Greuther Fürth, Hamburger SV, 1. FC Heidenheim, FC Ingolstadt, Holstein Kiel, 1. FC Köln, 1. FC Magdeburg, SC Paderborn, Jahn Regensburg, SV Sandhausen, FC St. Pauli

Lower leagues:  Hallescher FC, Karlsruher SC, VfL Osnabrück, Wehen Wiesbaden, Waldhof Mannheim, Würzburger Kickers, VfB Eichstätt, Viktoria Berlin, Energie Cottbus, FC Oberneuland, TuS Dassendorf, KSV Baunatal, KFC Uerdingen, SV Drochtersen/Assel, Atlas Delmenhorst, Hansa Rostock, Alemannia Aachen, FSV Salmrohr, 1. FC Saarbrücken, Chemnitzer FC, Germania Halberstadt, VfB Lübeck, FC 08 Villingen, 1. FC Kaiserslautern, Wacker Nordhausen, SV Rödinghausen, SSV Ulm

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

These are the matches:

Würzburger Kickers - TSG Hoffenheim

FSV Salmrohr - Holstein Kiel

Germania Halberstadt - Union Berlin

Fc Kaiserslautern - Mainz 05

SV Rödinghausen - SC Paderborn

Hallescher FC - VFL Wolfsburg

Atlas Delmenhorst - Werder Bremen

KFC Uerdingen - Borussia Dortmund

SV Sandhausen - Borussia Mönchengladbach

Chemnitzer FC - Hamburger SV

SV Waldhof - Eintracht Frankfurt

Alemannia Aachen - Bayer Leverkusen

TUS Dassendorf - Dynamo Dresden

Villingen 08 - Fortuna Düsseldorf

KSV Baunatal - VFL Bochum

Energie Cottbus - Bayern München

Karlsruher SC - Hannover 96

MSV Duisburg - SpVgg Fürth

Oberneuland Bremen - Darmstadt 98

SV Wehen - FC Köln

Hansa Rostock - VFB Stuttgart

FC Saarbrücken - Jahn Regensburg

SV Drochtersen/Assel - Schalke 04

Viktoria Berlin - Arminia Bielefeld

FC Ingolstadt - FC Nürnberg

SC Verl - FC Augsburg

VFB Lübeck - FC St. Pauli

VFB Eichstätt - Hertha BSC

Wacker Nordhausen - Erzgebirge Aue

VFL Osnabrück - Red Bull Leipzig

FC Magdeburg - SC Freiburg

SSV Ulm - FC Heidenheim

• The topic was pinned

What a start for nudge - 10 minutes down the road - it could almost be played in the Weser Stadium and called a home fixture and the 'visitors' would love it!  Poor Tommy has a 4 hour trip - just to get to his game - longer than it will take me to fly to Hannover and get to Drochtersen - if I were at home that is, but I will have to try and find it on line on Canadian TV :shutup:  Nice Interview on ARD with the Drochtersen Boss!

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Großkreutz clears off the line for Uerdingen against BVB haha... Seems this could be a good match; Uerdingen happy to attack and already created at least two very good chances.

Yes, Reus was fortunate there, but Alcacer strikes the ball beautifully. He's such a great finisher in general, he's the best Spanish striker right now in my opinion. He and Diego Costa are the best 2 Spanish strikers for me. Other strikers like Morata and even Aspas have nothing on them.

Thuram looks good, he looks to be playing well alongside Plea, which looks promising from a Gladbach perspective.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Michael said:

Uerdingen are not bad for a Bundesliga 3 side. Maxso, Kirchhoff,  Roberto Rodriguez, Grosskreutz, Osawe, Evina, Maroh, Matuschyk and Lukimya are Bundesliga 2 level at least.

They must be paying massive wages compared to other lower leagues sides. Wonder how long before it backfires massively...

Yeah mate, they must be. I think they are really banking on promotion this season and heavily relying on that so as to avoid financial difficulties. They have a bloody World Cup winner in their team and other experienced internationals. Players who have played in the the Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2 , they must be paying the biggest wages in their division. Kirschoff has played for Bayern Munich and Sunderland in England. While Grosskreutz has won the World Cup with Germany and he has reached the CL final with Dortmund. 

I hope they do get promoted, because they do seem ambitious and I actually like some the players in their side.

Oooof, that was a tough one. I don't know if Vinningen was so good, or we were so bad. Certainly a lot of misplaced passes in the first half, and a few sloppy crosses. 2nd half was a bit better, especially Thomas Pledl. Lovely goals by Oforo and Hennings. I didn't expect Ofori to play already, because Funkel said he's physically nowhere near the first team. He looks like a great talent though. Great technique and just lovely to watch him play, but skinny as fuck. He needs to put on a few more pounds to make an impact in the Bundesliga. But he certainly seems gifted enough. 

• Subscriber

A comfortable win for us; also happy for Atlas to score a goal as it meant a lot to them and their dream to play against Pizarro also came true (with him scoring twice as well haha). 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived