talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KingKurhnert said:

What are you talking about???

I answered this (Dortmund look good, but still look like they are in second gear.)

That was a comment about a match they played August , the 9th, in 2019. And answering your question this is the DFB-Pokal thread.

• Administrator

I couldn't tell you anything about Saarbrucken's side but Leverkusen have gone quite strong!

Pretty much full strength barring Dragovic & Bellarabi in the first XI.

• Administrator

Oh no, there's 2. A collision between Batz and the defender means they can't clear it properly, Alario smashes the rebound in.

• Administrator

3-0. Saarbrucken had held out at 2-0 for a long time but half-time sub Bellarabi smashes in after Demirbay pounced on a loose ball.

No embarrassment there, as the loss was kept at bay, thanks to Batz , still there are Buli teams that lost to Leverkusen by a larger margin and we even had some chances in the second half. This cup run was satisfactory, although it ended with a well earned loss. 

It's still regrettable I couldn't see Saarbrücken's  first DFB_Pokal semifinal since 1985 not in the stadium, since it would have been interesting to see Leverkusen playing in a sports full house cheering against them. Nonetheless they deserved to go through to the next round , so congrats as they did what Köln as well as Düsseldorf @Tommy :P weren't capable to do.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

No embarrassment there, as the loss was kept at bay, thanks to Batz , still there are Buli teams that lost to Leverkusen by a larger margin and we even had some chances in the second half. This cup run was satisfactory, although it ended with a well earned loss. 

It's still regrettable I couldn't see Saarbrücken's  first DFB_Pokal semifinal since 1985 not in the stadium, since it would have been interesting to see Leverkusen playing in a sports full house cheering against them. Nonetheless they deserved to go through to the next round , so congrats as they did what Köln as well as Düsseldorf @Tommy :P weren't capable to do.

Hope those t-bones were tasty.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

lmao, Hinteregger just punted Thiago into the advertisement board. 

Looked painful! Thiago's head went straight in to it. Other players no doubt would have rolled over all the way to the other side of the pitch.

20 minutes ago, Stan said:

Looked painful! Thiago's head went straight in to it. Other players no doubt would have rolled over all the way to the other side of the pitch.

Yea, it looked very funny at first, but then I felt a bit sorry for Thiago. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived